Happy Appy Time! (7pm, ESPNU)

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Happy Appy Time! (7pm, ESPNU)

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    tractor57
    Participant

I have no issue with the stop and pop IF the pop is on target. So far more not than on.

Fastback68
    Participant

It’s more about no defense, no rebounding, granite hands, inability to dribble drive to the basket outside of dunking range, reach fouls and turnovers. I’ve seen many double doubles from Abu but the inconsistency in year 3 is perplexing.

Texpack
    Participant

It’s more about no defense, no rebounding, granite hands, inability to dribble drive to the basket outside of dunking range, reach fouls and turnovers. I’ve seen many double doubles from Abu but the inconsistency in year 3 is perplexing.

I have been a harsh critic of Abu’s basketball skills and I still think he is lacking tremendously. He needs to improve his hands. That is the root of his turnover problems. He has never lacked for effort and attitude.

I see signs of of improvement with his catch and shoot 13-17 foot jumper and his FT shooting. Both of those are radically improved this season. I have to believe these are things he worked on as a result of his NBA evaluations.

He may really benefit from being around Kapita and Yurt. I posted in this thread because I’m finally watching the App State game on DVR.

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.