Gameday: NC State Wolfpack vs. Presbyterian Blue Hoes

Home Forums All StateFansNation Gameday: NC State Wolfpack vs. Presbyterian Blue Hoes

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

And to think, ECU’s offense wasn’t even clicking for the first quarter-ish. Heels’ D gonna go home and beat their wives.

TheCOWDOG

Nope…Got plenty of walk-ons.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hopefully, Pack listened to some good tunes to get their ire up and beat some ass in the 2nd half. Hopefully they avoided anything like this tho….we don’t need nobody’s petunias getting tossed (that sounds like a euphemism for something, but amazingly it’s not).

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

I guess the most important thing about the rest of this game is to get out of it without any injuries. Sh**s about to get real next week.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

In honor of UNC’s performance in Greenville, today has been proclaimed “Get Walked On By the Pirates Day.”

Wufpacker
    Participant

LOL, I see what you did there.

Fastback68
    Participant

UNX = cabin boys

The hat gets tighter. Good call

YogiNC
    Participant

That wasn’t getting walked on alpha, that wuz a stompin’ and it couldn’t have happened to a better bunch. Anyone know the last time UNX got 70 hung on them?

Smarter than the average bear

Wufpacker
    Participant

GT put 68 on them within the past couple of years IIRC, but I don’t remember 70.

I’m sure heartbroken sportscasters will inform later though.

Fastback68
    Participant

82,000 tomahawks scare Clempson kicker.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yep, that was a fugly shank indeed.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

In case you guys haven’t heard, it seems that Jameis Winston dressed out in his whole football uniform and warmed up like he wasn’t suspended down in Tallytown tonight. Jimbo Fisher sent him back to the locker room to change.

http://deadspin.com/suspended-jameis-winston-tries-to-dress-for-clemson-gam-1637269521

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wow is that dude dense.

Fastback68
    Participant

Alpha, the ABC crew showed the video clips of Jimbo’s reactions. It was comical.

MrPlywood
    Participant

This is the response I was looking for from the second half Pack.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

We need to really hope that Jacoby Brissett stays healthy all year. If he doesn’t, we’re not as good as Presbyterian at QB.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Jameis is a fool.

TheCOWDOG

Dayes is done. Football hurts.

Fastback68
    Participant

Dayes hurt???

Wufpacker
    Participant

Admittedly, I haven’t been paying close attention to our game in the 4th. But I nearly sh-t a brick when the announcers just (mistakenly) said we had burned McClendon’s redshirt.

YogiNC
    Participant

Dayes is gone?

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Is Dayes hurt?

YogiNC
    Participant

From WRAL…
    The Pirates rolled to a program-record 789 total yards and flirted with setting a single-game program scoring record, too. It also amounted to the worst defensive performance ever by the Tar Heels (2-1), who had never given up more yards, points or first downs.

So first time anyone has hung 70 on them. Wish it could have been us.

choppack1
    Participant

Geez Pitt!

Here’s a random thought… If you are a football coach you better not brag about your 6 pack or look really fit if you are going to lose by 29 and give up 70 pts.

Pack tcb tonight.

Bjd – totally agree with you except on 1 point. It ain’t “domestic” violence, its violence period. Friggin’ ray Lewis has a statue outside of the ravens stadium and a couple of years ago Bob costas and the like couldn’t pucker up enough

tjfoose1
    Participant

I left the game after our last TD so I could make it to Lowe’s before closing (plumbing issue discovered today) so I didn’t see it, but if my CD interpreter is working, think he’s just saying Dayes took a big hit.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.