Game Thread: Pack Heads North to BC

Home Forums All StateFansNation Game Thread: Pack Heads North to BC

Viewing 12 posts - 176 through 187 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    wolfpackdawg
    Participant

I fricking hate Clemson.

13OT
    Participant

Yes, you may hate Clemson, but I expect you’ll be pulling for them on December 5th.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Glad to see the Pack take care of business today. Well done.

Regarding Clemson, I am getting the feeling Dabo is creating something really freaking big there. Not just this year – but for the long haul. We’ll see if they can go the distance this year, but they have got it going on big time down there. And it’s all Dabo. Quite the hire.

Okie State trounces TCU,so the toads are out. Geaux Tigers.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Hopefully we’ll be the ones to keep them from having the chance.

They’ll have it pretty much wrapped up by that time. Let’s face it, the Heels are vastly improved this year, offensively AND defensively (Chizik). The Tigers, though, are going to destroy them in Charlotte so rest easy.

Heelh8r
    Participant

^Maybe. But they’ve got Miami, VT, and us to go and I ain’t giving them the automatic W on any of the 3. It could still come down to our game for them. That’s what I’m going to hope for.

Wulfpack
    Participant

No, but they now have a 2 game lead on Duke and a game on Pitt (and the head to head on both). Pitt has Duke, Lville and Miami left. They’ll lose at least one of those and that will be it. It will take a collapse for UNC not to win the Coastal.

john of sparta
    Participant

1. ClemPson is there.
    2. UNX is getting there.
    3. we are OUT there.

Heelh8r
    Participant

2. UNX is getting there.

If you mean on probation, I’m agreeing with you.

blpack
    Participant

Good road win today. Lots of season left.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Clemson is the better team. Watson had an off night and they still won by 10. Tiggers win that game on a neutral field or in Tallahassee.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Clemson was clearly the better team. The Noles have long had the Tigers number, and it was looking that way again early, then the talent took over. For as great as the Tiger offense is (and it wasn’t yesterday), Clemson plays tremendous team defense. The speed on that team is amazing. They were faster than FSU.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Great win for the team, even bigger if our receivers could learn to hold on to the ball. Not too crazy about going up 21-0, then going conservative, and closing with the zone defense to end our bid for a shutout, but again a win. I can’t say enough about the defensive job. Outstanding! And the BC, defense did hold the Clemson/FSU offense pretty much in check. So if we catch our passes next week, and the defense shows up, we will defeat FSU, And still a great chance to finish 2nd in the division, with a nice bowl to play in after the season ends. As for the boys from chapel hell, after running up the score on Duke, it would be so very funny to watch them lose to Miami, the team who lost at home 58-0 to the Tigers, and won at Duke due to poor officiating. I think even Duke fans would enjoy that. Hopefully they used everything up this past Saturday. But regardless of the outcome, we have to take care of business, and upset the Noles, in Florida. Go Pack!

Viewing 12 posts - 176 through 187 (of 187 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.