Game Thread: Pack Football in Tallahassee

Home Forums All StateFansNation Game Thread: Pack Football in Tallahassee

Viewing 3 posts - 276 through 278 (of 278 total)
  • Author
    pakfanistan
    Participant

We should all consider an herbal rectal flush going into Syracuse.

Colonics for everyone. My treat. I’m not adminstering them by any means, but …I can set ya up.

NC State sports makes me want herbal therapy, but I think you’re applying it to the wrong hole.

ryebread
    Participant

foose: Your take on Syracuse is the same as mine. It’s a “must win” so we don’t take a step backwards.

Take care of business against the Cuse, and get the win. Hopefully we don’t have any more attrition.

Then go play UNC and pull out all the stops. Throw over the top the first play. Jailbreak blitz right off the bat and try and knock Williams out. Go for it on 4th down. Play like there’s nothing to lose, and there’s a chance for a win. Play aggressively for a quarter and then sit on it, and it’s going to get ugly.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Wolfpack92owen, just wondering who the tarholes are crushing. Teams from their weak division, even then they didn’t crush GT, or Pitt, just a TD difference in both those wins. And would be curious as to the record of the teams they have defeated. Again, as I said, I am still not convinced how legit they are, as even the ESPN guys, have continued to bring up their strength of schedule. We will find out more the next 2 games. Until then, the verdict is still out. Go Pack!

Viewing 3 posts - 276 through 278 (of 278 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.