Football Predictions Remembered

Home Forums StateFans Football Football Predictions Remembered

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    pakfanistan
    Participant

Three types of people...

tjfoose1
    Participant

Usually I find myself aligned with your perspective, but you are just being obstinate on this one.

I could understand that prospective if I hadn’t included an explicit statement of the assumption of an intact roster.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Here’s a prediction from me for next year (which I’m certain is something foose will agree with me):

We will be undefeated national champions. I know it’s uneccesarry to clarify but I base that on the quite obvious assumption that our team avoids any iota of adversity. That adversity includes any other team scoring more points than us in any given game.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Rick
    Keymaster

Usually I find myself aligned with your perspective, but you are just being obstinate on this one.

I could understand that prospective if I hadn’t included an explicit statement of the assumption of an intact roster.

Has a team every gone an entire season with the roster intact?

tjfoose1
    Participant

I coached a Pop Warner team that did once, and an NC State sorority flag football team that did too, all the way to nationals in New Orleans. But there were all kinds of other intrigue with that group.

But here’s a more on point question:

Does a frog bump his ass against a felled tree in the woods if no one knows the price of tea in China?

Rick
    Keymaster

I coached a Pop Warner team that did once, and an NC State sorority flag football team that did too, all the way to nationals in New Orleans. But there were all kinds of other intrigue with that group.

But here’s a more on point question:

Does a frog bump his ass against a felled tree in the woods if no one knows the price of tea in China?

Would it impact your prediction if it did?

Fastback68
    Participant

The Hardly a Boy in the case of The Disappearing Picture of A Little Richard.

Rick
    Keymaster

Foos,
    I tip my hat that you are willing to come discuss it even if I disagree with you.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.