Eastern Kentucky @ NC State – What we’re watching

Home Forums All StateFansNation Eastern Kentucky @ NC State – What we’re watching

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

NC State will look to build upon the a very ‘crisp’ performance last week with a scheduled 6pm kickoff tonight at Carter-Finley Stadium. We say ‘sched
    [See the full post at: Eastern Kentucky @ NC State – What we’re watching]

Greywolf
    Participant

Better downfield accuracy? Jacoby delivered a perfectly thrown ball that Ramos first hesitated on then stumble slightly and couldn’t recover to make an effort on the ball.

“(5) And, of course, can State stretch the field on offense? and can Jacoby Brissett complement his good decision-making and efficiency with better downfield accuracy?”

State accomplished exactly what we attempted to accomplish which was keep Troy off the field. “Stretching the field” is a cliche’ that did not apply vs. Troy. You don’t throw deep to control the clock.

I for one will be interested to see what strategy Matt Canada has cooked up for EKU. Maybe stretching the field will be part of the strategy. I’d like to see that along with Hines catching and running underneath routes.

Two true freshmen I expect to see more of and earlier this week are Reggie Gallaspy and “Big E” Bryant. For shytz and giggles I’d like to see “Big E” run the ball in a short yardage, goal line situation.

bill-1956
    Participant

Soon to head out to C-F. Gotta stop by WallyWorld to pick up some 99cent use once and throw away ponchos. The radar is looking most unfriendly.

I think EKU will be the ‘best’ of the warm up teams we play. They have some FBS transfers and championship FCS talent. We cannot take them lightly.

Hope to see the defense not give up the big play(s) this game.

Watching the Houston at Louisville game. End of the 3rd and I’m not sure what to make of the Red Birds.

Fastback68
    Participant

It rained off and on from Phelps Lake all the way to Charlotte. Hope it clears up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.