Bo Hines transferring

Home Forums All StateFansNation Bo Hines transferring

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

It appears that NC State’s starting wide receiver is transferring to Yale. That is something that we don’t write every day. #NCStateShit strikes again
    [See the full post at: Bo Hines transferring]

redisgood
    Participant

I’d be surprised if most people don’t understand you need an undergrad degree to get into law school, but you never know. I think people are just repeating what Bo said: “My goal is to pursue a specific career in law and politics”. I’m assuming he has researched this thoroughly.

Regarding the impact on the team, I think it’s possible, especially if we land Johnny Frasier, we will see B. Hines replaced in the slot by N. Hines.

It really does speak volumes of the type of player DD is recruiting. Something tells me will be hearing much more from Mr. Hines in the future, and it will not be related to football.

Pack92
    Participant

Good luck Bo! With your work ethic & smarts it won’t be luck that gets you where you’re going.
    His replacement is already on the team though a redshirt and another Hines from Garner will also be filling in nicely. Coach D has this covered.

TeufelWolf
    Participant

Can’t blame him for wanting a degree from Yale. Best of luck to him.

Texpack
    Participant

Congratulations to Bo Hines on getting in to Yale. Can’t be anything other than happy for him. He did a great job for Stste and sounds like he’s a top notch kid. Good luck to him in the future.

Wolfman 9806
    Participant

Very well written and thoughtful letter. Wish him nothing but the best.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Poor guy. Should have just gone to Carolina, then he wouldn’t need to transfer for the Ivy experience.
    Seriously, though, hate to see him go, but no hard feelings.

McCallum
    Participant

I’m not sure State College was challenging enough for Hines especially when you view the “brain surgeons” he was surrounded by on a daily basis.

Just think though about the tremendously beautiful and smart lass he will hook in the next few years. No doubt her connections will be without limit, he’ll be dealing with serious folks up in New Haven. It boggles the mind to think about the DNA that will be created by Bo and the future Mrs. Hines up in New Haven.

I’m wondering how all the State alumni in Haywood County will pronounce Bo’s new school.

Yell or Ya’ell.

McCallum

tjfoose1
    Participant

Skull & Bones is at Yale. Bo is in if he wants it. Once in, his future in law and politics is set.

I lived up there for a while. He certainly ain’t going because he loves the area. New Haven is a dump.

Wufpacker
    Participant

You’re all a disgrace to the dearly departed Thurston Howell III.
    Yale sucks.

PackdatAss
    Participant

Bo is a good kid, wish him the best. Maurice Trowell will fill in nicely.

PackdatAss
    Participant

Anybody else think his arms look swole as hell in the picture at the top of the thread? They didn’t look that big on the field LOL

TMD11
    Participant

Absolute best wishes to Bo, obviously a class act both on and off the field.
    He will be missed by NCSU.

James
    Participant

Best wishes to Bo. On a related note, graduating from NCSU and studying and practicing law at the highest level-graduating from HLS and clerking for a U.S. Supreme Court justice-are not mutually exclusive.

TheCOWDOG

OK…

What about the classiest act in this?

Anyone?

Texpack
    Participant

^DD

TheCOWDOG

Yep.

I think I might have a handle on long ago DD and Hines met the issue.

I can promise you, there are many coaches that would have said fine, next up.

His role was reduced, but not scuttled.

Allota trust being tossed around, there.

budfox88
    Participant

I’m a lifelong pack fan, and treasure my degree from NCSU. And even if I were smart enough to get into Yale, I think I would’ve still chosen the Pack anyway. However, I don’t fault BH any for wanting a Yale degree (law or not) since this is a path to a virtual certainty for success. Best wishes Bo, and thanks for the great hands on the field…and best wishes. Stay a Wolfpack fan!!!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.