Blatant Non-Sport. Should The Donald Push For The Legalization Of Marijuana?

Home Forums All StateFansNation Blatant Non-Sport. Should The Donald Push For The Legalization Of Marijuana?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    TheCOWDOG

The way I see it…He should ban tobacco, and curtail the alcohol content in micro- brewed beer.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Sure, why not.

Although appointing Jeff Sessions seems to make that unlikely.

McCallum
    Participant

I expect a few heads to get cracked these next few years.

But what was ever better than kicking the crap out of pot heads?

Cowdog don’t piss on my spittoon and tell me it’s raining.

McCallum

gso packbacker
    Participant

On a personal level I don’t really care one way or the other, however, there are a whole lotta logistical things that haven’t been figured out and would create a heckuva lot of legal issues.

For example, driving under the influence of marijuana. Doesn’t seem to be a cheap, fast, and reliable way to test.

Interested in Sammy the Stoner out on the road fully baked?

TheCOWDOG

You don’t own this spittoon…it’s common. Besides, piss is sterile.

TheCOWDOG

GSO. No more interested than Patty the Porter after 2 at 8.1%

pakfanistan
    Participant

Sammy the Stoner is probably on his couch ordering Domino’s and watching Sponge Bob and not out on the roads.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

It’s done wonders for Colorado.

rthomas44
    Participant

I gave it up thirty years ago, but the taxes could be put to high speed rail. Get off the road.

BJD95
    Keymaster

He has already given every indication he’s going to go after chronic pain patients such as myself, with no regard to remedy chosen, personal privacy, nor states’ rights.

As noted above, Jeff Sessions.

Trump is a classic authoritarian, not a libertarian.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Trump is a classic authoritarian

Aren’t they all?

Biggest lie of all time:
    We’re the government and we’re here to help

89BABS
    Participant

Legalize it. Commute non-violent marijuana sentences to time served. Then focus law enforcement on opiods and the other really bad stuff.

In other words, move on. Yes, it’s not necessarily good for you, but so many things are in the same category that are perfectly legal. (Alcohol, cupcakes, 24-oz prime rib, tobacco, co-eds.)

Rick
    Keymaster

They say its not addicting but I have a nephew who will tell you differently. He got where he could not eat, sleep, crap, etc without it.
    I don’t think they have thought it through enough. Cobra effect and all that.

TheCOWDOG

8 States voted on weed initiatives in this election. 5 of those 8 turned red for Donald. Of those 5, legalization received as many, or MORE votes than Trump in 4.

However, it will remain States’ issues as long as Sessions is somehow squirreled away in a barn.

McCallum
    Participant

I’m putting a bounty on the Cowdog.

Free tickets to the Blackankle atv track for a year.

McCallum

TheCOWDOG

I’m putting a bounty on the Cowdog.

Free tickets to the Blackankle atv track for a year.

McCallum

.Yikes! You throw in front seats to a John Piper revival, and I’m toast.

StateRed44
    Participant

No, its hallucinogenic

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Putting the ‘fun’ aside for a moment…

Sh#t works as advertised… or better….
    Big Bucks ahead for growers, big pharma and governments…

Ya’ll do know that the much maligned conservative REPUBLICANS in Rawlee legalized Hemp farming in North Carolina in 2015… and Merck wants to build a MM research facility in RTP similar to the one they have in Colorado… don’t you…

Medical Mary-juanna IS THE REAL DEAL !

Just ask three people you know that have battled Cancer and are still living… One will tell you what you want to know…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    choppack1
    Participant

Gott no problem with it. I don’t think it’s a panecea, but in general, the more freedom the better. As it is with the removal of any law/regulation there will be innocent victims negatively impacted by this new freedom, but it gets us closer to a place where the individual is held responsible for the damage the individual does.

TheCOWDOG

You got it Chops.

Me…If I grow 10-15 tomato plants, which I do, another 10-15 pepper plants, which I also do…why in creation can I not grow 2 cannabis sativa plants for my own consumption?

freshmanin83
    Participant

Oh goody lets get the government involved what could go wrong. Soon it will be a right demanded and supplied by the government’s “stash”. It will go well beside the crayons provided in safe rooms.

Personally have no problem with it for legit medical purposes.

TheCOWDOG

Oh goody lets get the government involved what could go wrong. Soon it will be a right demanded and supplied by the government’s “stash”. It will go well beside the crayons provided in safe rooms.

Personally have no problem with it for legit medical purposes.

Awesome sauce. I feel the same way about the medicinal use of Jameson and my Tanquerey.

pakfanistan
    Participant

But what about the dangers of excessive nutella consumption and enjoying jam bands?

Rick
    Keymaster

But what about the dangers of excessive nutella consumption and enjoying jam bands?

I always love the ‘xyz is dangerous so let’s legalize anything that’s dangerous’ argument. There are certainly good arguments for legalizing pot. This and’alcohol is bad too’ aren’t examples of good argumen.

gso packbacker
    Participant

Looks like the boys in Marketing got an early push on this.
    smoke ’em if ya got em

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.