ACC Tournament is coming

Home Forums All StateFansNation ACC Tournament is coming

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Just a little follow-up related to this entry yesterday previewing the 2015 ACC Tournament. Go forth and read if you haven’t done so yet!  
    [See the full post at: ACC Tournament is coming]

WolftownVA81
    Participant

N.C. State is capable of beating any team in the field. The Wolfpack also is capable of losing to any team in the field. A rematch with Duke on Thursday looks juicy (N.C. State beat Duke 87-75 in Raleigh on Jan. 11), but it would be typical of N.C. State to stumble against Pitt on Wednesday.

Sad but true based on how the season unfolded. However, this team has come a long way and showed a lot of heart down the stretch. Lets make Pitt the first of 4 ACCT victims on Wednesday night.

JeremyH
    Participant

Pitt may have lost their last three, but two of those were against teams we also lost to. This is a team that beat Notre Dame and Carolina in February. Cannot be overlooked. In other news Meeks out sick tomorrow against the BC/GT winner.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Our late season defensive improvement has elevated our game, and if the offense can follow the same trek, we should fair well. Love to be in the coliseum, watching the Pack play for the ACC championship. But again one game at a time. Beat Pitt!

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

But, since a 6-0 start to the season, N.C. State hasn’t won four straight games.

No time like the present to change that.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Should be a doozie – two one-point games in the 11/14 and 12/13 match-ups !

Nothing like the ACC Tournament !!

blpack
    Participant

I expect the close games to continue. Really only two elite teams in the league, one starts 3 freshmen and the other has its best player out. It is wide open for the team that gets hot. Might as well be State. Beat Pitt!

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Supposedly, Anderson had a full practice at UVA.

In other news, Claude Sitton died today…on Jim Valvano’s birthday.

mak4dpak
    Participant

And I believe we beat one of those elite teams, and let the other one off the hook. Go Pack!

PackFanInLA
    Participant

We can win the ACC tourney this year. We have shown that we can compete with every team in this league. It has been a long time since I have felt like there is nobody out of reach.

ncsu_kappa
    Participant

Nobody out of reach. One game at a time… are we the favorite? Hell no but I have a feeling some good ol’ fashioned NC State **** is going to happen in our favor. At some point its GOTT to right? It starts tonight… Leggo!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.