#7 NC STATE vs #10 MIAMI PREVIEW (ACC Tournament Edition)

Home Forums All StateFansNation #7 NC STATE vs #10 MIAMI PREVIEW (ACC Tournament Edition)

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 389 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Wow…and I thought the Miami/VT debacle yesterday was ugly.

JeremyH
    Participant

we give away foul shot points like they are pizza as chucky cheese

Wulfpack
    Participant

Good half.

MrPlywood
    Participant

26-22. At least I got here after the first quarter.

JeremyH
    Participant

TJ needs a break besides halftime

Rick
    Keymaster

Plywood

Lolo l

Rick
    Keymaster

Plywood

Lolo l

wufpup76
    Keymaster

All things considered, pretty fortunate to be ahead at the half after a huge drought and so many offensive rebounds given up.

A clean half with respect to not turning the ball over and not having them on pace to score 80+ certainly help. Thought the gameplan was solid – just the drought and rebounding held us back.

SaccoV
    Participant

Rick, I’m surprised with those two officials that none of our guys are in foul trouble. We played solid on the ball defense, especially on the dribbler, even if we gave up some drives and scores. We need to remain cognizant of open shooters in the 2nd half. I’m sure UM will be driving and kicking in the 2nd half.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Jiga – you might be correct.

I could’ve sworn I saw Luckie out there. Phil Martelli is big Luckie fan so I know Martelli would be crushed not to have Luckie around for his tournament.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

All things considered, pretty fortunate to be ahead at the half after a huge drought and so many offensive rebounds given up.

A clean half with respect to not turning the ball over and not having them on pace to score 80+ certainly help. Thought the gameplan was solid – just the drought and rebounding held us back.

Well that and no one outside of Warren can shoot and everyone is lost on D.

JeremyH
    Participant

our team is like a football team–we have a offensive and a defensive unit. too bad they can’t switch at halfcourt

Primewolf
    Participant

Gotta coach better. Drives me nuts when our players get beat bad on defense and then turn to bench with hands up in the air like it wasn’t their fault. Barber,Anya …….
    I don’t see how any decent coach would put up with that. I guess since our coaches don’t coach much defense, they don’t know any better.

The differences between how well coached, detailed oriented teams play defense compared to us is obvious within the first few minutes of a game

Likely another loss resulting from being out coached..

JeremyH
    Participant

interesting that they keep talking about us going for an at-large. given the chance is what, 2 – 10% ?

MrPlywood
    Participant

“our team is like a football team–we have a offensive and a defensive unit.”

It takes a village to play point for State.

Wufpacker
    Participant

interesting that they keep talking about us going for an at-large. given the chance is what, 2 – 10% ?

0.00% according to the dance card.

JeremyH
    Participant

where is Leslie’s shuffle on the baseline when you really need it

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Zone … let’s see how it goes

JeremyH
    Participant

didn’t we do this to start the first half?

p.s. yes please get Washington involved.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Nice find by WBS to KW there.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Lewis can make ’em hum.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

LOL Lewis – awesome

JohnGalt78
    Participant

WBS factor right there

JeremyH
    Participant

yes sir, some of that Corchiani’s pizza magic

MrPlywood
    Participant

The hustle on State first possession, after WBS “shot”, turns out to be big. Instead of Miami with a chance to tie, State comes up with a bucket then converts on two turnovers.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 389 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.