2018 ACC Tourney

Home Forums StateFans Basketball 2018 ACC Tourney

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    MrPlywood
    Participant

BC leads GT by 10 at the half. State beat BC handily, but I’d like another shot at GT with TVT watching from his hotel room.

Texpack
    Participant

I knew BC would have bigger wings than GT but I didn’t think it would create this much of an advantage.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Looks like we playing BC…

which is OK!

GO PACK!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wolfanatic
    Participant

Hopefully, KK doesn’t let his team look ahead to Clemson. While State beat BC 82-66 on Feb 20, leading scorer Jerome Robinson missed half of the game for BC when he injured his elbow in the first half. State hit 11-21 threes with Beverly going 5-6 and Hunt going 4-4. State will have to do a better job on the boards this time around. While BC out rebounded State 42-36, BC had 20 offensive boards to State’s 4.

So take ’em one at a time, and GO PACK!!!

tractor57
    Participant

All I’ll say about the ND game is “sit, Digger, sit”

Wulfpack
    Participant

Better be ready. Jerome Robinson is a player and can put 30 on us in a heartbeat. BC came out strong against us – they are an improving program and want to make some noise. Have a great kid coming in from Concord, NC next year.

tractor57
    Participant

I remember years ago when Jeff Payne drove the length of the court for WF to knock off UNX. To win this one bring the A game

Texpack
    Participant

Incredible to get to watch a virtual lock for the Final Four on Tuesday at the ACC Tournament

Wulfpack
    Participant

Golden Domers escape. Hokies tomorrow. Win and could be in.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Deacs and Cuse for the nightcap. Must win for Cuse.

MrPlywood
    Participant

ND wins. Pitt broadcasters going off on the refs after Carr gets called for fouling Colson while Carr had inside position on a rebound. Colson over the back (per Pitt guys). Pitt was down 2 at the time.

One Pitt broadcaster sounds like he’s 103 so he’s probably seen it all.

GoldenChain
    Participant

I’m pretty sure the Pitt player backe up into him to draw the contact, but hey, I would have been satisfied with ND going down….

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Pitt broadcasters going off on the refs after Carr gets called for fouling Colson while Carr had inside position on a rebound

He should have been grateful that the refs put this 8 win Pitt season to bed.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

I’m gonna go with Chain on this one. Pitt may have had inside position (too much inside given the depth of the rebound), but Bonzie went up cleanly and got the rebound and it wasn’t until the Pitt player backed into him that there was any contact. Plus, the guy behind Bonzie fouled him too. I wasn’t happy with it, but bias aside, it looked like the proper call. That said, go Hokies tomorrow.

Wulfpack
    Participant

If ND plays like that tomorrow the Hokies will smoke ‘em.

wolfpackdawg
    Participant

I’ve got a bad feeling about playing BC. Really bad.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

‘Cuse sends Danny and the Deacs home by 9…

another mercy killing…

GO PACK!

GoldenChain
    Participant

Maybe it was my imagination but when they showed Danny Manning on the bench he looked like he was wearing a xarolina suit and tie!

Heelh8r
    Participant

The only thing good about today’s games were we were not in them. So this is what it feels like.

Texpack
    Participant

I’ve got a bad feeling about playing BC. Really bad.

Me too but I’ve had a bad feeling about the last six in a row and we won five of those.

“An optimist is never pleasantly surprised. “

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Wolfanatic
    Participant

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Ya’ll have nothing to fear, but fear itself…

We got this!

GO PACK!

GoldenChain
    Participant

BOTB, remember these guys are the product of 3 decades of Wolfpack mediocrity. They don’t remember the days when we were confident and relevant.

Wulfpack
    Participant

3.5 decades.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.