2016 ACC Baseball Championship

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2016 ACC Baseball Championship

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Nice. I’ve been down on him nice to hear Avent compliment his bunting and then finally get another bomb. Been a while

Wufpacker
    Participant

Oh you bitch.

Wufpacker
    Participant

And that asshole needs some chin music if he happens to come to bat again.
    Goddamn south beach f-cktard, showboating showing up motherflubber.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Knizner fighting here.
    I’m impressed.
    Let’s watch….

Wufpacker
    Participant

Great at bat by Kiz sadly ends in a grounder to first.
    Miami overcomes two Pack leads to get the 8-7 win. Gotta tip my cap to ’em.
    But still don’t like ’em.

TheCOWDOG

Panama hat wearing, little sh1t. Should suspend his white loafers wearing, ass for a game.

Don’the know,boys. The pitching staff looks shakier than a chihuahua pissin’ on a linoleum floor.

Ya know, they used to call Mike Hargrove the “Human Rain Delay.” Going to Avent coached games is like “Dr. Zchivago”….long.

Wufpacker
    Participant

For those who didn’t see and are wondering what the ‘Dog and I were referring to…
    http://www.theacc.com/video/5747b798e4b02839667c6496

Wufpacker
    Participant

How ’bout those Tiggs?
    Knock off Louisville to remain perfect in their pool.

Pack78
    Participant

I like (the rest of us) am still so disappointed, torqued off about last night…but what the heck, we are on at 7 tonight and need a win to hopefully host a regional…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yep, going 0-fer would not be a good look fo’ sho’.
    And GT is no pushover.

Becton901
    Participant

Unx will probably be pushing for a trophy since they’re undefeated in the tournament. Ha

ncsu1987
    Participant

wow back to back HR in the 2nd, where have these bats been?

ncsu1987
    Participant

HP umpire loving him some low strikes tonight. Same guy from last weekend?

Pack78
    Participant

Baseball is a funny game-we steal one from GT 7-5…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Feel bad for GT CF. Like sincerely.
    But still a really fun one to watch under the lights.
    And we needed it.

BJD95
    Keymaster

So…a crystal clear result for us, yes? Absolutely no shot at a national seed, nor of falling out of hosting the sub-regional thingy.

Just keep us away from those Bloodeyes Jackholes.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Forgive me for not following baseball closely, but do we actually have a guy on our team named Brock DEATHeRAGE?

Wufpacker
    Participant

So…a crystal clear result for us, yes? Absolutely no shot at a national seed, nor of falling out of hosting the sub-regional thingy.

Just keep us away from those Bloodeyes Jackholes.

As you know, sometimes committees surprise us. But yeah, I’d say not a chance in hell of a national seed, 99% chance to host regional. Probably be paired up with Florida or MissSt regional. Or SCar, but they appear to have slipped up on national seed status this weekend.

Forgive me for not following baseball closely, but do we actually have a guy on our team named Brock DEATHeRAGE?

Yes, yes we do. One of my favorite names ever and I wish he’d pronounce it that way.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Highlights of last night. For those that didn’t see it, at the 1:00 mark you’ll see why I feel badly for GT CF. Fortunately there was nothing huge riding on the game for them so he’ll get over it quickly enough I’d guess.
    http://www.theacc.com/video/57491ca6e4b01094fde2e37f

Wufpacker
    Participant

Well would you lookit Clemson?
    Tops the Deacs, move out of their pool to Sunday to face the FSU/Miami winner.
    Tiggs ain’t my favorite folks by and large, but I’m pretty impressed by their weekend so far and will be rooting for them against either one.
    Nice job, Tiggs.

Pack78
    Participant

Noles send Miami home with a run in the 9th to win 5-4…Noles and Tiggs tomorrow for the Championship.

Wufpacker
    Participant

FSU walks off vs Miami.
    Clemson/FSU for all the marbles.
    2nd straight year for an all Atlantic Division final.
    Hopefully the Tiggs can do what we failed to last year.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Figured the error by the GT player would come up in us winning the game. But lets not forget B. Brown threw 2 wild pitches, to score runs for GT. So I say it all has a way of working out. Had the game won Thursday vs Miami, and lose it in the 9th, then reverse that Friday. Just hope our pitching can become more reliable, for any success we may desire in the NCAA tourney field. Go Pack!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Just hope our pitching can become more reliable, for any success we may desire in the NCAA tourney field. Go Pack!

If Williamson can go, we’ll be fine. If not, we….may not be fine.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Yes, yes we do. One of my favorite names ever and I wish he’d pronounce it that way.

Or at least come out to some guitar shredding metal song and have a designated DEATHeRAGE cheering section full of long-haired headbangers that headbanged in unison when he walked up for his at-bat. It’s the simple things that go a long way.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.