2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread – part 2

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2015 ACC / Conference tournaments open thread – part 2

Viewing 11 posts - 126 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    JeremyH
    Participant

Pac 12.. hmm…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

UNX and deputy dog are now vandalizing the Notre Dame locker room.

Hahaha, as much as I dislike them, Droopy Dog has more faux class than Coach Red Bull.

Eastern Washington and Montana going down to the wire on EspnU. EWU won at Indiana earlier in the season.

NCSU88
    Participant

U*NC will still put up a tournament runner-up banner.

pakfanistan
    Participant

U*NC will still put up a tournament runner-up banner.

They’re having rings made to commemorate this event.

Wulfpack
    Participant

And we’ve got to get that double bye before we start dreaming about it being our year.

A very practical point, and a realistic goal for next season. Extremely difficult to win 4 in 4 (in fact, has never been done).

Wulfpack
    Participant

Update – now we’re seeded 8 in the East against Dayton. Nova waiting in the wings.

Ed89
    Participant

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology

This bracket would be about as good as we could ask for…

Texpack
    Participant

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology

This bracket would be about as good as we could ask for…

This has the Pack slotted for Houston. I will pretty much come unglued if this happens. The kid was looking for tickets on line last night and asked “How much would you pay for tickets to see State in the Sweet 16?” Then he answered his own question. “I know, it doesn’t really matter at this point in your life.”

Fastback68
    Participant

Shout out to St. Patrick, thanks bra for the early gift. As soon as WP76 hit me with the 56-48 score, I went to ESPN Live scores and watched ND light it up like a pin ball machine.

As far as where State lands, I know we want beneficial matchups but you can’t hide out for long in the big dance. Channel Morgan Freeman in Glory.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wow, Hogs looking fatigued already.
    Just go ahead and give UK the trophy now.

MrPlywood
    Participant

I started watching the last 40 seconds of the Dayton game about 20 minutes ago…

Viewing 11 posts - 126 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.