Reply To: State wins in Chapel Hill! Focus on OUR student athletes

Home Forums All StateFansNation State wins in Chapel Hill! Focus on OUR student athletes Reply To: State wins in Chapel Hill! Focus on OUR student athletes

StateFans
Keymaster

I’d like to point out that even though I think a lot of what many of you have said is crazy and low and mean and offensive that I don’t demand that you take it down or that you be censored. And, I don’t demand that you apologize to me for your offensive thoughts and comments. It is an interesting approach, isn’t it?

I could get ‘offended’ dozens of times a day if I chose to be offended – watching TV, listening to the radio, reading websites and interacting with others. I am going to try the approach I am learning from others of constantly proclaiming my offense to the world and demanding that everyone that says things that I don’t agree with take back their words and issue me an apology (even if the comments have NOTHING to do with me).

Ooops…just heard Howard Stern make a crass joke about religion that isn’t even my own. I need to go tweet how horrible of a person he is and demand that he apologize to me and others for something that has nothing to do with me! The old me would’ve just turned him off.