Reply To: State wins in Chapel Hill! Focus on OUR student athletes

Home Forums All StateFansNation State wins in Chapel Hill! Focus on OUR student athletes Reply To: State wins in Chapel Hill! Focus on OUR student athletes

inhoc…
Participant

Wow, nice long winded, rambling recovery saying “I guess I’m sort of sorry? But really more sorry you feel that way”.

I was at the dean done last night with a UNC fan/alum and thank god he hadn’t heard/ read this by the time we went our
Seperate ways after the game. Will be interesting if I hear about it this morning at work. He’s the type guy who would take the high road over something like this though (obviously something foreign to this crowd).

The sheer embarrassment and shame I would have had I been confronted with this article would have far exceeded walking out of the dean dome with a 30 point loss. Lay off the narcissism and obsession with UNC. Focus on Wolfpack stuff.

Stuff like this weakens Wolfpacker perseption amongst others, and perception is reality.

I alsong with many others are really done with this blog. I hope you guys take steps back to where it used to be.