Reply To: John Swofford’s presence obviously hurting the ACC

Home Forums All StateFansNation John Swofford’s presence obviously hurting the ACC Reply To: John Swofford’s presence obviously hurting the ACC

JohnGalt78
Participant

RW at presser when asked crap questions:

“If they fire me, it’s going to be because I didn’t win games,” said Williams, whose career winning percentage (.792) is the highest among active coaches with at least 20 years’ experience.

TRANSLATION: “THEY DON’T CARE HOW I WON THEM, JUST THAT I WON THEM”

“It’s not going to be because I for sure knowingly did something unethical.

“FOR SURE KNOWINGLY”…REALLY? SO YOU’RE SAYING THERE’S A LOOPHOLE…AS IN JUST PLAIN KNOWING?

“I don’t move my ball on the green when nobody’s watching.” FOR COURSE NOT. YOU MIGHT GET CAUGHT. YOU MOVE IT IN THE ROUGH…YOU IMPROVE YOUR LIE, LIAR!

Williams went on for a short while, making golf analogies, defending his ethics, his character.

“So no, I don’t worry one second about my ethics,”

THAT’S PRETTY OBVIOUS, DIPSH!T

“or what can be done there”

YOU LIVE ON YOUR OWN STINKING CESSPOOL WORLD ROY. OF COURSE THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO BECAUSE THERE’S NOTHING YOU FEEL NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED.

“And the NCAA – I have never knowingly done anything that would even violate an attempt at the rule.”

YOU ‘FOR SURE’ KNEW. YOU KNEW YOU VIOLATE RULES…NOT “ATTEMPTS” AT RULES.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/10/29/4275844/unc-coach-roy-williams-if-they.html?sp=/99/100/&ihp=1#storylink=cpy