Your cannot miss UNC game thread!

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Your cannot miss UNC game thread!

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Tonight’s game is the most intrigued I have been about any game of the season. It’s going to be awesome, must see television either way the chips fall. What a story line we’ve created for ourselves. I’ll be watching from tip to final zeros in awe.

Early Vegas line had UNC as 10 point favorites tonight, and has since moved to 11.5 points. Kenpom predicts a 10 point loss as well, but they don’t take into account all the distractions surrounding this week. I got me some cheddar on those cheating blow hards because there’s gotta be some positive expected value on their side.

We’re either going to come out and play with the most energy and effort we’ve seen all season, or we’ll wilt and wither away early just get utterly destroyed. Even if it’s the former I don’t think the team has been coached up enough to cover the spread.

Hope to see Gott in a loud red blazer come 8 o’clock. What a circus.

Rick
    Keymaster

I will be at church so I will miss the beginning and that is all I care to see, how much they boo Gottfired.

Rick
    Keymaster

Hope to see Gott in a loud red blazer come 8 o’clock. What a circus.

Actually he should be in a red clown nose given how he coaches.

tractor57
    Participant

Why should I not miss? For the comedy? For the drams? For the rubbernecking aspect? I suspect I will joind the kids and the youth at church tonight. At least I get to see some smiles.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I have to work late to hear the results of a committee meeting. Should get home in time for the full circus.

Like I said Saturday…document the atrocities. I presume the guys will continue to lay down (for KH!!!) until they see MG out of town for good.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Why should I not miss? For the comedy? For the drams? For the rubbernecking aspect?

Why, you seem to have answered your own question.

This game is going to be pure entertainment.

tractor57
    Participant

Agreed Troll but I don’t consider that entertainment. I don’t relish the downfall but I think the die is cast. Gott did some good but well short of enough.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Send in the clowns.

hint: they will probably be wearing striped shirts

44rules
    Participant

I’ll be at church. Might be back by halftime. I tell you, I really feel sorry for the kids on the team. Yes, their play has been awful, but they’re still mostly kids and I put the responsibility squarely on the coaching staff.

You know, I really loved the “They’ve got to guard us too pal” quote back in the day. Too bad it didn’t work out long term and sustainable.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

BJD95
    Keymaster

Good Lord, am I teh only Methodist left in this here state?? 😀

44rules
    Participant

BJD, where do you think I’ll be? At a Methodist church. Just in Georgia, not Raw-lee.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

BJ… the Methodists the wife and I currently hang with had choir practice last night…

fwiw… the current preacher is an NCState grad who ended up at WFU-Law, practiced for 16 yrs and then went to Duke Divinity and has been in the pulpit for the Methodists ever since… dude has a gray pony tail and an 1980 Ford F-150 he visits around in…

I’m thinking ya’ll probably hit it off…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wufpacker
    Participant

One could accurately call me “Methodist on hiatus” I suppose.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

It is wrong to continue talking about Church affilations 1:15 hrs BEFORE a State-*NC basketball game…
    I’m hoping GOD understands…

McCallum
    Participant

Methodists, the Diet Pepsi of Christianity.

McCallum

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Hello GOD… please strengthen us Wolfpackers and give us peace, Methodists, Baptists Presbyterians and the rest, alike….

esp. Brother McCallum… who bounces from brilliant to tormented with ease…

Shalom,
    Amen.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Methodists, the Diet Pepsi of Christianity.

Being the good Christian she was, my grandmother would murder you for that.
    You know, if she wasn’t already dead and all.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.