WR Ramos to Redshirt 2016

Home Forums StateFans Football WR Ramos to Redshirt 2016

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    freshmanin83
    Participant

By Joe Giglio

[email protected]
    N.C. State receiver Jumichael Ramos will redshirt this season, the school announced on Wednesday.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/nc-state/article90773607.html#storylink=cpy

pakfanistan
    Participant

CD, how’s that eligibility looking?

Jowata
    Participant

You know if Bo Hines decided to stay at state we wouldn’t even be having this freak out or conversation right know.

Bo Knows!

pakfanistan
    Participant

Does Dave Doeren have a transfer problem?

freshmanin83
    Participant

If you like your football coach you can keep your football coach, for less.

TheCOWDOG

Forget the eligibility, but my 40 time would look sharp…if it was a 60, that is.

They knew this was probably coming.
    Many pieces are at hand with Hines, McKever, Samuels and Moss amongst them. Alston may flip back from the secondary, and the 6’5″ frosh, Riley is supposed to be pretty darned good.

Personally, I really, really liked the Louis kid, so I’m not sure from where the “panic” derives.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Forget the eligibility, but my 40 time would look sharp…if it was a 60, that is.

They knew this was probably coming.
    Many pieces are at hand with Hines, McKever, Samuels and Moss amongst them. Alston may flip back from the secondary, and the 6’5? frosh, Riley is supposed to be pretty darned good.

Personally, I really, really liked the Louis kid, so I’m not sure from where the “panic” derives.

Yeah, I’m not personally panicking. It’s inconvenient to lose a guy with experience, but we seem to have some good talent coming in and other seasoned talent that could use more touches anyway, so eh.

TheCOWDOG

My bad…”Freak Out” was what caught my eye.

Of course, Freak Out meant something completely different in a long ago time.

highstick
    Participant

I thought we were talking about “Waun Rodriguez Ramos”…My bad…

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Jowata
    Participant

Lets also not forget that Maurice Trowell made some good catches during his freshman year and hopefully Cherry will have a good senior year. We will see.

Greywolf
    Participant

I’ve been away too long. What does this mean? Finley transferred in. Is that a problem?

Or this?

freshmanin83
    Participant

I’ve been away too long. What does this mean? Finley transferred in. Is that a problem?

Or this?

Well the last quoted post in particular I can address as it is mine. There have been discussions on this board that it is time or past time for Coach Gottfried to go because he has problems one of them being he has a transfer problem. Too many leaving so he can leave too.

There had been recently on the board a lot of political discussions. When I saw the post alluding to the transfer problem and how that has lead in part to a call by some for Coach Gottfried to be fired I just popped off with a political connection quote that has stayed with me since it was made. So instead of people saying we should fire our football coach because he has a transfer problem you can just make this promise. : ) Kind of silly and random, my apologies for the confusion. If the political statement I was alluding too is not clear just ask if you want to.

Greywolf
    Participant

^
    No apology necessary and thanks for answering straight and completely.
    Go Pack!

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

so I’m not sure from where the “panic” derives.

It’s the mirror image of boundless optimism. The State fan base has plenty of both at all times.

44rules
    Participant

so I’m not sure from where the “panic” derives.

It’s the mirror image of boundless optimism. The State fan base has plenty of both at all times.

If we’re not bipolar one minute, we’re bipolar the next! 🙂

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.