Wooden Award Finalists: 3 ACC Players

Home Forums All StateFansNation Wooden Award Finalists: 3 ACC Players

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    WeAreCured
    Participant

Ennis, Fair, and Parker got nods for the final 15, but no T.J.

I’m not completely surprised, as the list is never creative or totally reality driven, but I don’t see how anyone that watches ACC basketball could include Fair, Ennis, and Parker without also including T.J. Warren, the likely ACC POY.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Agreed. No respect as a program nationally. That’ll do it.

Texpack
    Participant

It is interesting that the two strongest POY candidates aren’t among the Wooden finalists. Reminds me of the year O’Koren made first team AA and second team All ACC.

Ransompack
    Participant

Bilas said at the Duke / UNC game that he didn’t think there would be an ACC POY that didn’t lead his team to the NCAA

xphoenix87

I posted this in the game thread, but I’ll put it here as well. Counted this up just for fun:

Number of 30+ point games by Doug McDermott: 10
    Number of 30+ point games from the other 14 players on the Wooden Award ballot combined: 6
    Number of 30+ point games by TJ Warren: 9

BJD95
    Keymaster

Ah, wouldn’t it be fun for Buckets and the 12th seeded Wolfpack to wind up in 5th seeded Creighton’s bracket. Both guys could go for 50+

WeAreCured
    Participant

Bilas said at the Duke / UNC game that he didn’t think there would be an ACC POY that didn’t lead his team to the NCAA

Bilas can suck a butt, and the Wooden Finalists can suck on TJ’s second straight 40+ game and 13 boards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.