Wolfpack To Honor Russell Wilson At Spring Game on April 12

Home Forums All StateFansNation Wolfpack To Honor Russell Wilson At Spring Game on April 12

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Russell Wilson is coming to NC State’s Kay Yow Spring Football Game, where he will have his number honored. Wilson told CBS Sports that “This is truly
    [See the full post at: Wolfpack To Honor Russell Wilson At Spring Game on April 12]

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

.. did anyone in the ‘Office’ … send old TOB an invite… ???

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    the_phisherman
    Participant

Russell finally comes to a spring game

cWOhLFrPAiCKs
    Participant

This is great, and I love the idea of those jersey numbers having a patch to honor the amazing things they did at NCSU. Not matter what anyone else says, Wilson was and always will be a member of the Wolfpack family first, and everything else second.

Now let’s see if Philip can win a Superbowl next year and have back-to-back Pack champs!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

…let’s see if Philip can win a Superbowl next year…

Might wanta check with Russell about this first…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    ancsu87
    Participant

Glad to see the administration set this up and for Russell to accept. He is a great person to have as a spokesman for NCSU. I understood why TOB made his decision and why Russell did what he had too. Good to see him still a Packer at heart.

Tuffy2
    Participant

This is a great thing and I for one will be there. I hope one day State will retire his jersey as he deserves it. That way there will be 16,17 and 18 that will never be able to worn again in State history.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.