Wolfpack Baseball @ Carolina This Weekend

Home Forums StateFans Baseball & Other Sports Wolfpack Baseball @ Carolina This Weekend

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Apologies that I don’t have time to do it justice in written form, but I did want to remind anyone who cares that the Pack9 are on the road in Chapel Hill this weekend.

State comes in at 7-7 in conference and in 4th place in the Atlantic division, while the Heels check in with a 7-8 ACC mark.

Tonight’s game gets underway at 7:30 pm (weather permitting of course) and is scheduled to be on ESPNU.

Sat and Sun games will be ESPN3 affairs.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

The game is on ESPNU. 0-0 in the third.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Lead-off double for State in the third. Followed by a strike out.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Ground out to the right side to advance the runner for the second out.
    Pop-out ends the inning.

Terrible performance after a lead-off double.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Agreed. Gonna regret not being able to push that one across.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Shaping up to be one of those State/Carolina baseball games.

NCSU88
    Participant

In about the 2nd inning the color commentator made a comment about *NC’s outstanding academics as a draw for recruits. I frightened my wife with the hoot I let out. Remember Hobbs Johnson’s miraculous summer school performance a few years back to remain eligible?

MrPlywood
    Participant

But 88, Hobbs really buckled down and got serious for those 2 months. Give the boy some credit. Carolina sure did, in more ways than one 🙂

Wufpacker
    Participant

Skye Bolt sucks donkey dicks.
    Dammit.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

2-1 UNC

Wufpacker
    Participant

Much like last weekend vs FSU, first two games could have gone either way, both went the wrong way, and Pack takes care of business in game 3 to avoid the sweep.

Charlotte at home and at Notre Dame (x3) this week. Time to get things turned around and going the right direction before UVa rolls into town weekend after next.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^I knew the Pack was ahead late, but wasn’t able to see/hear the final couple of innings. Glad they were able to salvage 1 of 3.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.