Will CFP give the Super Bowl a run for it's money

Home Forums StateFans Football Will CFP give the Super Bowl a run for it's money

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

A little bit on the business side of football from the Street.com —

Texpack
    Participant

Go Bucks!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Given that the SB pulls in viewers who aren’t even casual football fans, some of which acknowledge watching only for the commercials, it really is a one of a kind advertising event.

I can’t imagine the CFP could ever approach that sort of status, but it’s still going to be a banner payday.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… Not

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    highstick
    Participant

Seriously? I don’t think I’ll even bother…BTW has Russell Wilson ever lost to a team by the name of CAROLINA?

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

jrcox4
    Participant

He has lost to a Carolina team….of the gamecock variety. Lost in Columbia his first game as a starter in 2008, and again to them at home in 2009. Granted, I’m not sure he made it past the first series down in Columbia before getting concussed, but he was the starter if I recall.

As far as North Carolina teams that call themselves Carolina though he is spotless.

highstick
    Participant

Your right, Cox. I actually was there wearing both an NCSU and a Gamecock hat..I guess I need a “qualifier”!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

BJD95
    Keymaster

No.

A 16-team playoff would come much closer to NFL divisional round numbers, but nothing will touch the SB.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.