Wichita State Now 30-0

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Wichita State Now 30-0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Again using a balanced offense and tenacious defense, the second-ranked Shockers became the first Division I team to reach 30-0 in the regular season with a 69-49 victory over Bradley on Tuesday night.

Can they win it all? My take: why not? Is anybody really that much better this year? Nope. This thing is up for grabs.

Mike
    Participant

The way they play D – certainly they can win it all. Final 4 last year gave them experience and confidence, things usually lacking from a “mid-major”. They are a balanced team offensively, and if you shut one guy down, another steps up. This fact is usually a good sign – but also makes one wonder about clutch time, if they have the one go to guy when they absolutely have to have a bucket.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Don’t sleep on Creighton as a mid-major who can win it all. They have the best single player in the game, fo sho.

I really have no idea how to fill out my brackets this year. Which is no big deal, given how badly I suck at it.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I really have no idea how to fill out my brackets this year. Which is no big deal, given how badly I suck at it.

^Just means you’ll do better than usual ๐Ÿ™‚

ryebread
    Participant

I’ve watched Wichita State and they look very solid. They’re sound defensively, have nice ball spacing, shoot well and can actually rebound.

I hate to say it, but I have to think of “what might have been.”

tjfoose1
    Participant

I hate to say it, but I have to think of โ€œwhat might have been.โ€

Don’t do it. Wouldn’t matter. Marshall doesn’t have this to deal with at Wichita.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.