Where is Bucknell on the POOP Scale? Let's Find Out! Game Thread

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Where is Bucknell on the POOP Scale? Let's Find Out! Game Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

If nothing else, Twin A can score.

Which is good, because he literally does NOTHING ELSE.

Wufpacker
    Participant

That’s not fair. He does turn it over with semi-regularity.

Wufpacker
    Participant

BJD95
    Keymaster

That’s not fair. He does turn it over with semi-regularity.

[/quote

LMFAO, I stand corrected. I doubt he is the 3rd string point forward. I suppose after Twin B we would play Li’l Corch, then after that, MG would just lie down on the court and weep.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hahahahahahaha.
    I doubt it. The wimminz don’t like a cryer.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Remember when Cat couldn’t shoot FTs? He’s Terry freaking Gannon now.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I want the century.
    Get that ball and heave a 3!!!!!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

GHOST FACE DUNKA!!!

/betta check yo neck

Wufpacker
    Participant

Goddammit Mav!!!!!
    Pull up you pale son of a…

OK 99 will have to do.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Cat looking gimpy at the very end. Hope it’s minor.

tractor57
    Participant

I took a few positives from this. Cody is growing in the PG sub role _ no he will never be a PG but maybe he can be adequate. Rowan showed better defensive positioning and was GFK today. Freeman looks more in shape.

As to issues focus seems to be an issue. Abu was better but still at times lost and the same for Anya. Cat limping off at the end is potentially trouble.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

At least if Cat did sustain a minor injury we don’t play again Dec 13.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

until Dec 13

xphoenix87

I wasn’t quite watching this with my normal critical eye, so I’ll have to watch it again to make some notes about defense. A few thoughts though:

– So, that stretch without Cat in the first half. On the one hand, they didn’t make up any ground in 11 minutes without our only point guard. That’s way better than we have been doing without Cat. On the other hand, man we looked sloppy in that stretch. The Martins (Cody in particular) have pretty good floor vision, but their passes aren’t very sharp. There were several plays in that stretch that should’ve ended in open layups, but because the passes were weak or off-target, they ended up being turnovers or tougher shots than necessary.
    – Nice bounceback games from Abu and Rowan, particularly Maverick. He was showing off all the offensive potential that makes him an exciting prospect. That little two dribble pull-up on the baseline is so deadly.
    – I loved the balanced scoring effort and the strong team-wide free throw shooting. We won the Winthrop game because Cat just put us on his back against a lesser opponent. This game we won with a much better team offensive effort, with better spacing and ball movement.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Didn’t watch today. Did we press or trap or do anything to speed up tempo or were both defenses just really bad?

xphoenix87

We trapped a little in the second half, but the game was played at our normal speed. We average 70 possessions a game, and we had 71 this game. Both defenses were just poor. We got cut to pieces by their two shooters.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Virginia handles Bill & Mary.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Cat got his 3rd foul 9 minutes in, which meant he sat the rest of the half and basically couldn’t defend thereafter. The rest of the team might as well be Quakers (other than KH, who was his usual self, fouled out with zero points).

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

^i like that, wolven Quakers. We are Friendly on that end

choppack1
    Participant

Bjd – that’s good stuff. Keep in mind these guys are well schooled in gott’s d…and I actually thinkcat’s d isn’t as good as when he arrove.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.