What's Your Survivability in the Zombie Apocalypse?

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk What's Your Survivability in the Zombie Apocalypse?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Just some more meaningless ‘slow time of year’ fun.
    Personally, I made it 429 days.
    http://gamquistu.com/quizzes/zombie_apocalypse

Quite a few other funny quizzes here too. For example, I could beat up 46 fat kids in a fight, and have an 85% chance of surviving a boxing match with a grizzly bear.

And just for BJD…
    I could flatten up to 121 hipsters with a steamroller (I lost points for not actually owning a steamroller currently…DOH!!)
    http://gamquistu.com/quizzes/hipster_steamroller

BJD95
    Keymaster

380! Much better than expected. I hope I could learn how to handle a pistol.

TheCOWDOG

378 days. That is utter BS.

The first bout of sciatica, and I’d be begging those bastards to just start on the leg that hurt the most.

Pack78
    Participant

387-would have to spend more time getting in shape…is the zombie virus what is affecting Chapel Hill? Has this already started?

Fastback68
    Participant

395, but where is the “How many rounds have you stockpiled?”. That seems like a pertinent question. My kids shoot faster than they can talk. So I’ll have to acquire a sword. Is season 4 worth investing in? Daryl and that NBK kid Carl are the only decent characters IMO. Thanks for the boredom break.

BJD95
    Keymaster

103 hipsters for me! Have to skip all those TWD spoilers, I’m still in middle of S2.

I guess we all must collectively let our guards down after we pass the one year anniversary, we start dropping like flies soon thereafter.

Fastback68
    Participant

It may be a situation where we all wind up at the PNC arena after a year and somebody brings up the referee hot button or CF and how TOB pissed on RW. Good times.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Hmm I would say people would have either a 100% chance of surviving or a 0% chance. So I add those together and divide by 2, I think there is a 50% chance of surviving. Glad I took that statistics class.

tjfoose1
    Participant

399. But I get a bonus 50 for being ornery stubborn, half way to curmudgeon. -100 if I bump into a cutie that distracts and throws me off my game.

BJD95
    Keymaster

399. But I get a bonus 50 for being ornery stubborn, half way to curmudgeon. -100 if I bump into a cutie that distracts and throws me off my game.

I have a hard time imagining how I could keep my focus around Maggie and Andrea.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

372 days, frankly because I’m overweight and good only with hand to hand combat. I guess a good thing is I possess enough meat on my bones to keep a horde happy for at least hour which would give you guys time to get down the road. If I was attacked after a NC State game I’d probably be able to kill several hundred because of my pissed off adrenaline plus the toxicity running through my veins.

BJD,

You think Maggie is hot now wait till you see her in season 3 and 4. WOWZA!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

You think Maggie is hot now wait till you see her in season 3 and 4. WOWZA!!

Agreed, but no love for Beth???
    Not to mention the new girl Rosita.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

402 here but only because I still like my family…well, most of them.

126 hipsters for me. Was penalized for letting one go because he was in the crowd and for not owning a roller. I know what’s on my Christmas list.

Give me Maggie with her british accent and rosita as is.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.