We're No. 1!!!!

Home Forums All StateFansNation We're No. 1!!!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    44rules
    Participant

Who says Doeren can’t bring us a top ranking?!

http://www.si.com/college-football/2016/12/14/worst-games-2016-college-football-season

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

PackerInRussia
    Participant

That’s a great picture of the Demon Deacon pushing the motorcycle across the field. Next year, he will have to start hitching a ride into the stadium as Louisville will still the motorcycle.

TheCOWDOG

Good one Russkie.

Hey. Any real fan woulda put The Book of Matthew game in top best of.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^This +1….

regardless of his affiliation, except for the Golden Domers…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Adventuroo
    Participant

I don’t get paid to be a pundit, but IF I did, I would classify the NCSU v. ND as one of the BEST. It was a hard fought contest. It was miserable….but I stayed for the entire game. I would do it again.

I am reminded of two winters in NW PA. We shot skeet regardless of the weather. When there was a front coming through and the wind was howling, attendance was at a PEAK.

The “birds” were unpredictable in that they would dip and dive due to the wind.

SO, call it like you want to see it….

Greywolf
    Participant

I’m with Roo on this one… and I went back and viewed the game again. As far as ND throwing the ball, if they hadn’t I don’t think they would have had a first down. After we realized they were going to throw and the run wasn’t a factor ND could hardly complete a pass. It wasn’t a matter of ND not trying to run, it was more of they couldn’t run.

I also think after reviewing the play my self the illegal receiver down field call on our TD was iffy at best. The receiver was lined up a full yard off the ball. If a guard was lined up that far back we’d be flagged for too many men in the back field.

And what’s with all the hurraw over at the basketball game. When the football team beat up on a cupcake, it’s all you heard. Not so with BB team. “They really looked good and will be a force to be reckoned with if they play like this every night…” and they play cupcakes every night.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Strangely, Notre Dame insisted on trying to win with its passing attack.

BK’s decision to try to sling it around during a hurricane probably ended up saving Dave’s job.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.