Video: State dominates UNC

Home Forums All StateFansNation Video: State dominates UNC

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Will want to re-live this one over and over and over and over!! FWIW, it helps SFN’s relationship with our network partner, USA Today, to watch videos
    [See the full post at: Video: State dominates UNC]

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I re-watched the game earlier this morning on the dvr and guess what?

It was as good today as it was yesterday!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Love the team celebration vid. They earned it.

And not a can of spray paint in sight.

Adventuroo
    Participant

OK….I am NOT an insider…..at NCSU or UNC. But, this is “The Hat’s” third year at UNC. He is 2 -1 against NCSU….but I have read the articles about his contract….and it has a bunch of performance bonuses….such as if he can play drums with Holden Thorp’s Garage band and keep up…

There is NO “BEAT NCSU” payment. He has a 7 year deal…right now the buyout would be around $1.950 Million….say a cool TWO Million. IF he makes it through January, he gets another $100K added to the $400K for each year LEFT….so it will cost a net $300K LESS next year if they keep him.

WHAT is the REAL (not the goobers and boobers on INSIDE Carolina) story on all the rumors….or the REAL skinny on the coach’s tenure?

Just curious….Bo Pelini is now on the market….and BOTBob supposedly has been in contact with him and will tell Bubba about it tomorrow.. KIDDING….but the IC crowd will take it and RUN and the plane will be leaving tomorrow for the presser.

What say you guys? Don’t know WHERE this question should be?

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Didn’t need any spray paint. They left their mark on the field.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Speaking of videos, the first video in the group of game highlights on ESPN.com is the Holes TD. Hmmmm…

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=400547801

Pack85EE
    Participant

Nothing like the memory of tying a record while scoring a meaningless touchdown against back ups while your team gets Beat Down by your hated rivals. Yea, I’d rather not.

inhoc…
    Participant

Does anyone actually have video of the logo defense squad taking their stand? I’d love to stt Otis run out there to defend something no one even cares to stomp on…

Deacon Blues
    Participant

Funny thing is, It is their administration that is stomping on the logo, not the opposing teams.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.