UVa-Cheats

Home Forums All StateFansNation UVa-Cheats

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

Stripes working awful hard for light blue in half one. Changed the momentum, changed the tenor, kept Meeks in the game. Meeks has to get away with more fouls than any center in the country. On one play, clearly swings down on a block attempt and makes contact – automatic foul, yes? Hahaha nope. #Tendencies.

Jay Bilas on random calls: “I’m not sure what these officials are looking at … “. Later: “Hard not to be demonstrative when the call is that bad.”

Look for Bennett/UVa bench and/or a UVa player (or two) to get a tech early in the 2nd half (most likely from Luckie) in order for the refs to “regain control” of the game. *Rolleyes*

And people still question why folks rightly call out blue favoritism?? How many games do they get to win in this fashion?

Dead horse, I know. “Why don’t folks watch college ball anymore?”. Yeah, hmmmm good question.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Meh…Luckie giving Heels’ bench the business now.

Mostly I’m only paying the slightest attention to it anyway. But I did manage to catch Bilas’ amphibious comment when talking about Britt’s jumpshot this year.

That shit will never die I guess.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^Yeah, 2nd half has swung the other way a bit. Was gearing up to be outraged over the same ‘ol, same ‘ol hahaha.

Still plenty of time for UVa to get shafted though.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Haha don’t fight it, it’s funny. We are famous for it.

Wulfpack
    Participant

The more I watch UVA, the more I am impressed by their athleticism. Bennett has some ballers.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Looooooooooool Bryant leading Pitt

Wulfpack
    Participant

Cavs surgically picking apart the Heels. Dominant second half performance.

Heelh8r
    Participant

I love seeing the Cheaters lose. At home. UVa is really good. I am glad we get a week to prepare for them. Maybe it will help.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Agreed. Even in the Duke loss I have been very impressed with UVa.

Barring any setbacks, they’ve got nat’l champs contender written all over them.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

TB is a fabulous coach.

Wulfpack
    Participant

TB is a fabulous coach.

I knew he was a solid coach when he was hired. But now it looks like he has a serious eye for talent. I have a hard time seeing how they slip too far with him there. They may not be a top 10 team every year but get used to them being a top 25 fixture. Major thorn in the league’s side.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.