UNC ‘Supervisor of Morale’: This guy is SO STUPID that I have to post it

Home Forums All StateFansNation UNC ‘Supervisor of Morale’: This guy is SO STUPID that I have to post it

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    packplantpath
    Participant

I don’t see what the big deal is. Sure, the kid looks like a goofball.

So what? So he is friends with the players and is out there joking around with them. If the coaches don’t deem it distracting, and the players are having fun, why not?

The real question is, why did he get an interview, even on ESPNU…. That’s a real head scratcher.

StateFans
    Keymaster

kornegaylw — your type of posting and comments are not welcome here. This community is different from most on the internet and we intend to keep it that way.

SFN community — we have removed kornegaylw’s posting privileges. Please keep us updated if we need to do more or re-address.

THANKS!!

Pano Fasoulas
    Participant

kornegaylw had valid points that were worth debating. But, his manner and method were horrible. And the agent orange stuff was completely out of line. My utmost respect goes to anyone who is suffering from exposure to agent orange and a heartfelt thank you goes out from this veteran to a previous generation of veteran.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Bump for more UNC stupidity.

This makes the supervisor of morale look like a rocket surgeon.

Dummy

Greywolf
    Participant

but ever the best 5 star, blue chip recruits are still just kids. What they are attracted to is so far outside the realm of what I even find interesting.

Gosh, Stanford, Notre Dame, Bama, SCal, Mich., UT, etc., are offering what? I believe you have lost sight of the fact that these recruits have high school coaches and parents advising them in the selection process. Sure, you have some high school kids who are immature and make choices that get them in trouble. My observation tells me that the vast majority would not be attracted by some clown, maybe even turned off.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.