Tickets for McNeese St and advice needed

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Tickets for McNeese St and advice needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MrPlywood
    Participant

Hey kids, I’m down from the the great northwest for the holidays and would like to go to the McNeese St game. It’s my only option 🙂

I’ll need 2 maybe 3 tix.

Can anyone give me recommendations about the best way to buy tix? Is Stubhub the best way to go?

It’s been a while since I’ve been to PNC – are there sections to avoid? I’m looking at some in 217 that look like a good combo of price and location.

Do I need a parking pass as well or is there pay parking available?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thx!

McCallum
    Participant

I have several old friends in Raleigh.

A couple are professors and they may be able to line you up nicely with parking.

The most important thing will be to find a nice brick wall to beat your head against. The old granite outside of Reynolds worked wonders in the 80’s and 90’s. I skipped the brick walls and started throwing Lazyboy recliners when Sendek started 6 players on the floor against Ga Tech back in the late 90’s. It was something I had never seen before thus resulting in a technical foul and my avoidance of brick walls.

I’ve become worried about CTE due to early age extensive viewing of State basketball. I think it started when Joe Spinks of Asheboro lead the Campbell Camels to a victory over Les and company in the early 90s. My first experience was not a brick wall but a wooden deck down at Cherry Grove when Corch was called for walking against Georgetown.

But I’ve graduated from all that Mr Plywood. Watch it on tv at a strip club.

McCallum

Adventuroo
    Participant

Plywood,

Put an ad in the Raleigh Craigslist for tickets. NOW, as a owner of 4 LTR’s in the Champions Club, there is someone ELSE that also has the same number and is selling individuals. 210 – 214 is the Champions Club. Section 217 is right around the bend. We have excellent view from our 214 seats. Don’t know what they are asking for 217, but you can check out the following.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tix/5913882884.html

The Champions Club tickets have a FACE of $65 or so. That includes two buffet lines, desert line, soft drinks, popcorn, etc. in a “lounge” setting with tables and such and TV’s. There is also a Cash Bar for adult beverages. The seats are a bit “larger”.

Just depends on what you want. I have spent upwards of $20 per person on my famished GK’s when we went to the Exhibition games….so the added cost of the meals is really not that much more than regular face for the lowers plus food.

You will pay a FORTUNE for the Stub Hub tickets. I needed an Extra Champions Club one time and it was $100 or so on Stub.

Put in McNeese as the search….

Also put in Champions Club. There is at least 2 listing for “tickets”, but they are usually for 2 or 4. You MIGHT, since this is Christmas and the demand (due to parties and travel) may be low, be able to negotiate.

Have you tried the Wolfpack Club. They advertise all the time on the Jumbotron….

OK….go to the Wolfpack Club site (or you can call them on Monday). They have a TON of seats for the game. Some are floor and they are $36. SO, the additional $24 for the Champions Club is really a better value….assuming that you need 2 or 4 as most folks, like me, do NOT want to break up….either 2 or 4.

Good Luck….

MrPlywood
    Participant

Both sets of advice duly noted, thanks. Head on brick has already occurred due to dealing with family during holidays 😛

I found some decent seats on StubHub with instant d/l so I’m leaning toward that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.