The More Things Change….

Home Forums StateFans Basketball The More Things Change….

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Veterans from the days of the Great Herb Debates should remember quotes like this:

…At this point, Arizona State is likely on the right side of the bubble – but just barely…
    Arizona State is 3-6 against teams in the top 100…

Though I certainly don’t remember any titles like this one:

Arizona State needs to take advantage of tough schedule

BTW, ASU is 13-0 against teams ranked 100+. But as you can see here, ASU’s OOC schedule is currently ranked #201. Now Herb needs some big wins to offset the hole he dug with his scheduling combined with few wins worth noting.(sound familiar?).

Of course the media clowns that lambasted State fans in 2006 and then recycled the same shit in 2011 are nowhere to be found. How many articles have you seen lamenting the fact that if the Great Herb gets ASU into the NCAAT this year, it will only be the second time since he fled to the desert?

To be clear, I’m not making fun of Sendek. I’m making fun of certain idiots in the media along with the State fans that said that we should have given Herb more time (or to just be happy with what we had). Even during the worst days of Lowe, I never once wished that we still had Herb.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

…chop, chop, chop…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    TheCOWDOG

No offense Va, but can ya write something that slams Jamie Luckie, and Kersey so’s we can see those fouls/100 shots in a game thing, again.

Herbal did manage to shut the pundits up. No?

pakfanistan
    Participant

Jamie Luckie facts:

“Jamie Luckie” is an anagram of “A Juice Me Ilk”

This is a clear reference that he drives NC State fans (me ilk) to liquor (juice, i.e. screwdrivers, gin and juice, etc.)

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Herbal did manage to shut the pundits up. No?

Some days I’m a little slow. But since the media would never admit that they were ever wrong, Herb did indeed shut them up.

I’m tired of talking about UNC or refs and its a long time until Sat. I laughed when I saw the article and thought that it might be fun to see how.many would laugh too….and how.many would complain about bringing up an old sore point.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Even during the worst days of Lowe, I never once wished that we still had Herb.

Ditto me on that.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

and how.many would complain about bringing up an old sore point.

No one here complains. Ever. (andddd … exhale). Just like the media is never actually wrong, just topical – you know?

TheCOWDOG

^
    🙂 !!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.