The Global Warming Enigma and Pine Trees ???

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk The Global Warming Enigma and Pine Trees ???

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

OK… what could possibly go wrong with this ?

We GOTT the global warming debate… absolutely one of our ‘favorite’ topics for debate….
    We GOTT one of world’s best forestry schools at NCState….
    We GOTT Mr. Obama to give us a big pile of money to do something really smart with….

So here’s a quick chest pass over to my allstar shooting guard “PPP” and others…
    Bounce this ball around… if you will…
    Because “We are NCSTATE”…

Pine trees’ scent ‘could prevent climate change really being a problem
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/02/27/natural_pine_aerosols_could_prevent_climate_change_really_being_a_problem

… and before anybody else says anything stupid… the subtitle of the article has absolutely nothing to do with our esteemed and respected colleague — Ric…

This is also WHY we should NEVER SELL the Hoffman Forest, IMHO!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Pack78
    Participant

So the pine trees around Kenum Stajum are doing more than just looking good…

tjfoose1
    Participant

Yes. They also intimidate u*nc opponents.

Mike
    Participant

Exactly why the entire global warming thing is a huge hoax. WE cannot destroy the universe. If God can create it, He can also do what needs to be done to counter man’s mess. Global warming has been no more proven than officiating bias.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Exactly why the entire global warming thing is a huge hoax. WE cannot destroy the universe. If God can create it, He can also do what needs to be done to counter man’s mess. Global warming has been no more proven than officiating bias.

Do you seriously think Jesus is going to save us from climate change?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Why do I sense this is gonna go off the rails soon?

tjfoose1
    Participant

Anthropomorphic global warming is the wacky faith based religion of the left, so I guess a Jesus reference isn’t completely out of place.

That some of you support the EPA regulating CO2 as a toxin is about on par with thinking Jesus will save us from global warming.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

OK… what could possibly go wrong with this ?

I should’da known better…

Looks like dogs and cats to me…

Stat guys … can you provide estimates of how many pine trees we need ??

Finance guys… can you provide investment recommendations ??

Construction guys… can you give us the inside on some good contracts ??

POP!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Global warming, politics and religion in the same post? I’m gonna camp out here with some Woodford Reserve for a while.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Global warming, politics and religion in the same post? I’m gonna camp out here with some Woodford Reserve for a while.

Don’t wait for me, this one is all you homie. I’ve got a couple of pints of porter that a way more pressing issue than what’s goin on in this thread.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Pine Needles Don’t Cry…..

redcanine
    Participant

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.