Ten Days To KickOFF !!!

Home Forums StateFans Football Ten Days To KickOFF !!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

OK… for most of us …

We didn’t drink the water in Rio…
    TV Baseball is a thing of the past unless you bought a Season Pass..
    The Summer Garden has played out, although some are planting some Fall stuff…
    and the night time temperature was under 70^ in West Rawlee last night for the first time since early last May…

SO… Football Season kicks off against William & Mary on a Thursday night which saves the Labor Day weekend for better things…
    a two for one, so to speak…

NOW… it’s time to start talking pigskin… unless you want to go RoundBall which starts in 54 days on October 15th…

===================

I’m thinking that in both cases, we’ll see significant improvement, albeit in the “two steps forward and one step backwards” kinda way, with a couple of WOW!!! and a couple of “NFW you can be that stupid” moments along the way…

In other words… Kids will be Kids….
    Holler Back! O Wise Ones….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    saigonwolf
    Participant

Don’t know which kickoff you’re talking about, but our Wolfpack kicks off in just 3 days, against William & Mary… Just sayin’

saigonwolf
    Participant

It’s a ad state of affairs for this website that I can post something blatantly wrong ^ and am not immediately called out. As BOTB says, it’s TEN days to kickoff. Are we all that apathetic that no one is reading/posting here?

As for my post – sorry, I looked at my calendar wrong. Shoulda known BOTB wouldn’t be wrong about such matters anyway, and was wondering how in the hell Labor Day could be in August this year. 🙂

Pack78
    Participant

I co-op my four seats with another alum-dropped his off in W-S just yesterday…our (normally) 20-person tailgate is gettin’ ready!

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Swap divisions with the cheaters and we finish 3rd in Coastal and they finish 4th in Atlantic.

redisgood
    Participant

9 days to kickoff. Hot damn!

The dept chart for W&M was released this afternoon. Still no decision on the QB battle. The kicker battle remains open as well.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

@SaigonWolf

dontworryaboutit . . . maybe it’s a timezone thing . . . .

——————

I’m thinking it will take a couple or three games to “straighten” the depth chart out…
    A few surprises in the works . . . .

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    choppack1
    Participant

Yep. Getting excited. Interested to see how this year goes.

Qb is the big question mark. I am hoping McClendon or Boise guy can make the decision easy in a positive way – see Harrison Beck for the other way to determine a starter.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.