TBL: Jim Harbaugh is a Screaming, Ranting Lunatic Wearing $8 Khakis

Home Forums StateFans Football TBL: Jim Harbaugh is a Screaming, Ranting Lunatic Wearing $8 Khakis

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Hilarious

I would paste the gif here if I could figure out how to do it. Nonetheless, just the title makes me laugh.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

yes he is… I hope he get nightmares of Colon throwing six out to his eleven picks to the SeaHawks, esp. tht last one to R.Sherman and that results in some serious West Coast therapy for anger management…

Damn coach… it’s just a game…. right ???

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

A man can be destroyed but he can’t be defeated.

Jim Harbaugh. Ernest Hemingway.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

harbaugh crazy!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

more harbaugh!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

In all fairness, this is what I look like during State games.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^not exactly what Mrs. Wulfpup says….

Gowolves
    Participant
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

For Gowolves:

tjfoose1
    Participant

I called him the Coach K of the NFL on Sunday. I may owe Coach K an apology.

But Harbaugh does earn a few points from me for the khakis. I can appreciate the thrifty no nonsense approach to ‘fashion’. Even more so given his bank roll.

WTF happened to Pam Oliver’s hair? Is she going for the Mufasa look?

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Harbaugh does earn a few points from me for the khakis. I can appreciate the thrifty no nonsense approach to ‘fashion’. Even more so given his bank roll.

WTF happened to Pam Oliver’s hair? Is she going for the Mufasa look?

I give it to Harbaugh for wearing affordable pants…it’s football, after all. On the other hand, I have to admit that I do miss the days of coaches in suits and ties on the sidelines, though.

As for Pam Oliver’s hair, I think her weave is worn out and she needs to get down to the salon and have some new hair sewn on her head.

Gowolves
    Participant

Thanks, WP76

pakfanistan
    Participant

I can live with $8 pants, but there’s no excuse for pleats.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Was it just me or did Oliver seem weirdly emotional? That interview was so odd. Jim sounded like he was trying to go all “We Are Marshall” and say something like “We may be behind on the scoreboard at the end of the game, but we cannot be defeated.”

Regarding Jim’s pants, Carroll could have countered with an ensemble in keeping with the Macklemore halftime theme, topped with a “big ass coat from the thrift shop down the road”.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Why would you want to wear $200 100% wool trousers…. when there’s a good chance that you’re gonna Sh&t in your britches ???

Just asking.

With Coach Hardball … it’s just a matter of time.

the_phisherman
    Participant

Bill, I’m constantly thinking the same thing every time he does the half squat

StateFans
    Keymaster

You can tell who must be young and in shape on here. I’m too thick for straight fronts. Gotta have pleats

pakfanistan
    Participant

You can tell who must be young and in shape on here. I’m too thick for straight fronts. Gotta have pleats

The invention of pleated pants.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.