Tathata Golf

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    redwolf87
    Participant

Is this BS?

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AVgs/tathata-golf-training-featuring-gary-mccord-brandel-chamblee

Looks great. Nice, new approach to golf instruction. And then, on the other hand, it looks like crap.

Thoughts? I know there are a lot of golfers on this board. Thought I’d prospect the knowledge. 🙂

McCallum
    Participant

I’m not sure about the link but I love honking the horn anytime someone is putting or teeing off.

The best part is the response.

McCallum

MrPlywood
    Participant

I’m not sure about the link but I love honking the horn anytime someone is putting or teeing off.

So that was you back in the day when I was playing the old par 3 18th at RGA.

Looks great. Nice, new approach to golf instruction. And then, on the other hand, it looks like crap.

Get yourself a copy of Jack’s “Golf My Way” DVD, watch, absorb, replicate. I find Chamblee to be insufferable, so for that reason alone I say no.

McCallum
    Participant

^

Possibly but I do recall always honking the horn at the driving range on Hwy 64 just west of Apex(peak of good living, give me a break).

One day, after laying down on the horn far before I passed the range, I notice a long golfer with his back to the road and not hitting balls.

He was propped on a driver, arm and middle finger extended, with the casual slouch of someone enjoying a good smoke.

He assumed that position until I passed.

McCallum

Greywolf
    Participant

All golf instruction is good until I get out on the course and need a simple par to win a 2 dollar Nassau. Then I get creative in ways to blow it.

redwolf87
    Participant

Get yourself a copy of Jack’s “Golf My Way” DVD, watch, absorb, replicate. I find Chamblee to be insufferable, so for that reason alone I say no.

I actually have a VHS copy of that. You are 100% correct. My game improved dramatically after watching it. But that was years ago.

I think I will upgrade to the DVD. Thanks for the reminder.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.