Tar heels down thin Wolfpack, 67-55

Home Forums All StateFansNation Tar heels down thin Wolfpack, 67-55

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    MrPlywood
    Participant

Don’t you have to answer some kind of a math question now to prove you are a real person in order to register? Something like 1+2=_? I was certain that would keep out any Carolina fans.

Clearly they have tutors to do that work for them.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Lol, saw this last night. Nothing like a little extortion this playoff season.

Personally, if Channel 5 and Channel 50 are in need of money, it seems to me they should give their advertisers a call considering they are over the air broadcast. I’m tired of looking at Mark Jacobson’s dumb face anyway.

13OT
    Participant

Channel 5 may be doing the Wolfpack a favor by keeping their game tonight off the screens of Directv viewers. And with a switch to NBC on February 29, that’s probably when Channel 5 (and Fox 50) will re-appear on Directv. I seriously doubt that WRAL will pay more money to the satellite provider since they’re switching networks in another 6 weeks.

Although the Duke game is on CBS this Saturday, tonight’s ACC Network game is on Channel 48.1 from Greensboro. Despite being on Dirctv and living in Wake County, my modest rooftop UHF antenna brings in all the Triad stations (CBS on Channel 2) except for NBC, which isn’t worth watching anyhow. A small loop, bowtie or rabbit ears antenna will bring in all the local stations here in Wake County, and probably a small wire or paper clip might even work. Just be sure to set the tv on “air” instead of cable, and run the autoprogram option to scan these stations in.

I’m not sure what tv is coming to down the road, but it seems the more technologically advanced we become, the more problems we have in getting the stations we want. Blame whoever, but start with the politicians in DC who let local stations totally control their network and keep anyone else from showing it on your tv, even when they decide to drop that network.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

WRAL – Capital Broadcasting….

In a month or so, I will have watched ABC, CBS && NBC all on the Channel Five…
    Something in that mix speaks of the evolution/transition of the Old North State over the years.

Regardless, their best was undoubtedly WKIX AM850 with the Four Horseman…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.