Syracuse (last chance for a win) thread

Home Forums StateFans Football Syracuse (last chance for a win) thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Moving right along.

We’ll take the trip up to Syracuse in our last chance (in my opinion) for a victory this season. The lines for next weeks games aren’t out yet, but I’m going to guess we’ll be ~4 point favs. This one is no gimme (like I needed to tell you guys that). In Syracuse’s last home game they jumped up and bit Virginia Tech in a rather convincing fashion.

Will Dave get the 8th ACC victory of his tenure next Saturday @ 1:30pm?

rthomas44
    Participant

I am suffering from a lack of enthusiasm and a longing for January ACC BB. Brevity is the soul of wit

Virginia Wolf
    Participant

Okay, anyone going to Syracuse? I need a ticket stub from the game. Please contact me at [email protected] for mailing address and I’ll pay for the postage.
    Thanks!!!!

john of sparta
    Participant

“Brevity: we win big. few care.”

Cowdog edit:If you might be one that straps on the jock every day, I’d wholeheartedly disagree.

However, you did write “few.”

Nah. There’s still a bunch of us that wanna see a win… All in the moment.

Further…y’all best be hoping for a table run, and a cheap bowl win.

Just sayin’.

And no, I don’t strap up…commando at 62!

TheCOWDOG

My bad peeps. My Apologies to John of Sparta.I hit the buttons in an unruly fashion, by mistake. His original post consists of the first sentence.

NCSU88
    Participant

How much did DNC pay to use Reynolds last night? Could’ve raised significant $$$ to buy out DY and DD.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Reynolds rate is apparently classified as “C” and it was not in Huma or Anthony’s Laptop. I have NO idea. BUT, Trump probably paid $2,400 for Dorton. That comes from the NC State Fairgrounds website. Technically, it is $2400 or 10% the GROSS….whichever is greater….

That would be a GREAT FOIA request….

rthomas44
    Participant

Looks like ‘holes couldn’t stop the run of Duke, hope that holds up for the Pack.

BassPacker
    Participant

The RB Wilson kid sliced the Cheats like butter. For a small back, it was impressive. Hopefully our coaching staff took note of the Dook game plan……run it with an occasional deep ball to keep them honest. The Cheats could be on a two game losing skid when Pack hits the Hill. And needing a win to tie for Coastal. Hope the Pack spoils their Senior Day. #RedFriday

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

yahoo sports app has State -7

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Must Win.
    Must Win.
    Must Win.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    choppack1
    Participant

Definitely Bill – going into the year, my thoughts were that this year it was all about building a foundation in terms of success kn the field and at least one program defining win for the fans to generate excitement for next year.

My assumption was that we would go 3-5 in conference at worst. Imho, firing Dave and replacing with kitch should be strongly considered if we lose this game so there’s at least some excitement for the u and going into next year.

Hopefully our guys pull it together for the next 3 and give us fans a reason to go to Charlotte next year.

choppack1
    Participant

I meant to add that 3+5 was a record that would fail to generate excitement but probably need Dave around for next year. Without this game, that looks unlikely…and a loss here represents a collapse of sendekian proportions and deb shouldn’t make us relive that crap again.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I hate watching MUST WIN games…
    they’re like watching a 1-0 World Series game…
    the margin of error is one good or one bad play.

Me && Troll and some of the rest of ya’ll might have to starting POPPING!!! early today….

To quote somebody(s)…

Alcohol makes NCState Athletics manageable…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Game thread is up, guys. Sorry, I got a late start today due to being forced to referee a family squabble.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.