Superbow shooting the sh!T

Home Forums StateFans Football Superbow shooting the sh!T

Viewing 11 posts - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    McCallum
    Participant

Oh no, I’d just put her away because she can’t dress or sing.

I find my safe spaces in the endless commercials promoting the union open borders, homosexuality and diversity.

Extra safe space in knowning that all is approved under the banner of capitalism.

McCallum

Rick
    Keymaster

Worst commercials of all time.
    Biggest choke of all time. It was an NCSU like choke.

PackofMac
    Participant

Bavo NFL, Bravo. Once again the gods of the universe got exactly what they wanted, a darling team helped out by unbelievably horrid game management and a small barrage of yellow flags all but guaranteeing a come back win by the sweet hearts. I blame this on John Swofford.

BJD95
    Keymaster

As I just e-mailed a few other wolves, I hope Sherman rises from the dead and burns Atlanta to embers again. That city must never be forgiven for what they unleashed upon the world by their idiotic refusal to just take their chip shot FG.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

@packfanistan.. took me until this morning to figure out your “Super Bow” picture. lmao. I can be slow like that.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

That city must never be forgiven for what they unleashed upon the world by their idiotic refusal to just take their chip shot FG.

Told my wife the Falcons would be Champions this morning if they’d have let me call the plays on that one single drive. A sack and a 10 yard penalty to move them out of FG range almost seems scripted.

Honestly, anyone who’s ever played Madden video game would have called a couple of power run plays and allow one of the best kickers in the league sew it up.

… although, it didn’t work for DD @ Clemson, but to be fair he didn’t have Matt Bryant warming up on the sidelines.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Oh and McCallum’s ideal world of having Lady GaGa-Garbarge toiling away in a work camp is really fVcking funny.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I think the one thing that unites all Americans of all stripes and political affiliation is that Luke Bryan and Lady Gaga should be fired into the sun.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I mean, we have a wide array of actual musical talent in this country, and you can find TALENT that is broadly acceptable if that’s an issue (Alison Krauss??). But no, we have to serve up a platter of tapioca pudding garbage.

McCallum
    Participant

Oh and McCallum’s ideal world of having Lady GaGa-Garbarge toiling away in a work camp is really fVcking funny.

The camp commander would give her a trade she is really good at: pipe fitting

McCallum

TheCOWDOG

She’d eat us up like a coyote, and sh#t us off a cliff.

Viewing 11 posts - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.