Steve Keim

Home Forums All StateFansNation Steve Keim

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    choppack1
    Participant

Can we make a run at this guy and get him involved in our athletic department at some time. He has been an integral part of building the cards and he keeps a nice low profile.

Look at the dumpster fires in the NFL… Look at Arizona.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Dude is making over $1 million annually, and just got a contract extension:

Less than a week after announcing a new contract for star receiver Larry Fitzgerald, the Cardinals announced Monday new four-year contracts for coach Bruce Arians and general manager Steve Keim.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Can we make a run at this guy and get him involved in our athletic department at some time.

No.

choppack1
    Participant

Keep in mind – it doesn’t have to be as AD…but IMHO, you want him involved in ncsu athletics in some way. You have one of the successful NFL executives as an alum – I trust our ptb are doing everything in their power to leverage the relationship.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Hopefully (I say this primarily because they’d skin the P*ts alive) they will make the Super Bowl and he will get the long-form interview treatment, and he will say lots of good things about his time at NC State.

That’s as much as we can expect for him staying involved, he is at the absolute pinnacle of the sports universe, and it’s an 80+ hour a week kind of job.

Good buddy if mine is a Cards fan (he stuck with them even when they left SL), and he can’t gush enough about the kind of guy Keim is.

choppack1
    Participant

Most people at the pinnacle of their profession who earn a ton of money work those hours. To me, this is all about building a relationship because here is a guy who can truly help…quite frankly, if I was ad and our job opened up – I would be calling him not for interest but for names.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.