State Extendes Contract with Adidas

Home Forums All StateFansNation State Extendes Contract with Adidas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    LRM
    Keymaster

The Wolfpacker: NC State athletics and the German-based footwear and apparel company announced a six-year contract extension Tuesday morning. The Pack
    [See the full post at: State Extendes Contract with Adidas]

john of sparta
    Participant

Dance with who Broung Ya since other options are not forthcoming.

TeufelWolf
    Participant

Great work Debbie Yow. Quantifiable progress!

PackofMac
    Participant

Big time cash flow streaming in….more documentation to file away in the “why the hell aren’t we more competitive” file.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Big time cash flow streaming in….more documentation to file away in the “why the hell aren’t we more competitive” file.

Actually that goes in the, “we’re clearly more competitive” file.

PackofMac
    Participant

pakfanistan….we are???? You do know we wear red/white and play at carter finley right???? I guess across the entire athletic spectrum we are, maybe…whatever. Keep smiling!!!! I’m satisfied with 4th or worse every year in our own division as well! GO STATE

pakfanistan
    Participant

pakfanistan….we are???? You do know we wear red/white and play at carter finley right???? I guess across the entire athletic spectrum we are, maybe…whatever. Keep smiling!!!! I’m satisfied with 4th or worse every year in our own division as well! GO STATE

You should tell whatever dummy at Adidas doubled our contract that we’re not doing better.

Also tell whoever runs the Director’s Cup. Those idiots just gave us our highest ranking EVER.

https://news.ncsu.edu/2015/06/pack-27th-in-final-directors-cup/

Man, what rubes.

tjfoose1
    Participant

I concur, however…

Rubes do what rubes do. Can you fault a wolf for howling?

PackofMac
    Participant

oh yeah smart guys??? We’re down 20 to William and Mary. You really think Adidas gave us anything based upon how good or competitive our teams are??? No, it’s based upon marketing and ability to sell their product to the public. Anyway…we’re down f*cking 20 to William and Mary….it’s all good though. Things are really looking up.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.