Stanford drops Arz State by 21 points

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Stanford drops Arz State by 21 points

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Good God! The 6 seed drops the 3 seed like a bad habit. it drive me nuts that Herb & crew is such a ‘lock’ for the NCAA Tournament with that performance. Their only win was at home vs Arizona when Arizona was missing multiple players to injury.

If you could replace our 4 games vs UNC, Duke, Syracuse with the weak sisters of the Pac 12 then it looks like we’d be about a 6 seed.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Pac 12 is likely to get 6 bids. It has been pretty good this year. ASU is tanking, but everyone seems to have them firmly in.

redisgood
    Participant

All ASU did was screw us by helping Stanford. ASU is in regardless.

Wulfpack
    Participant

That’s true. Darnit. Also helps Dawkins keep his job if the Cardinal get in. I don’t have anything against the guy but he has been average at best there.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Win two more, maybe we meet the Fighten Sendeks in Dayton. They are nowhere near as solid as Lunardi thinks. Their OOC SOS sucked out loud.

patientwuf
    Participant

If you could replace our 4 games vs UNC, Duke, Syracuse with the weak sisters of the Pac 12 then it looks like we’d be about a 6 seed.

Agreed State Fans. I’m a little confused about ESPN’s love for the Pac 12.

patientwuf
    Participant

What about SMU? SOS 133, Non-conf SOS 306. Not that NC State deserves a bid but their resume is much better than ASU and SMU.

JasonP
    Participant

Terrible thought that we’ll get completely snubbed out of the NCAA unless we win the tourney, while coaches are able to con their way in with weak schedules and sympathy cards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.