Sports Betting ban struck down by Supreme Court.

Home Forums All StateFansNation Sports Betting ban struck down by Supreme Court.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rthomas44
    Participant

Will this be ” All hell breaking loose ” or no big deal?

ryebread
    Participant

Not following this one, but can’t understand how that should be illegal. People are going to gamble regardless of whether or not there is a law. Sports is probably about the most obvious thing to gamble on for passive / observable gambler.

McCallum
    Participant

Big time sin, major vice.

This is nearly as wise as the time back in 85 when Connor Younts started a Yugo dealership in Asheboro.

McCallum

highstick
    Participant

Any of you done in online betting? I didn’t realize I was illegal on that with some minor horse betting in the Triple Crown races over the past 2-3 years. I was running a balance due to a hot year last year of a big whopping $250 or so. I logged in to bet on the Derby and my account balance had disappeared. I haven’t contacted them yet, but be careful out there(like the line on Hill Street Blues). Pissed me off cause one of my little female buddies works for Todd Pletcher in the summer, but is in vet school during the rest of the year.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

john of sparta
    Participant

1. it will be the end of the NCAA.
    2. it will be the beginning of the North Carolina Education Betting website.
    3. it will be the beginning of betting on everything, just like the Euros do it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.