Speaking of \"The Carolina Way\"

Home Forums All StateFansNation Speaking of \"The Carolina Way\"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

How about Norwood Teague, eh? OF COURSE his personnel file at the Hole was totes clean. OF COURSE Dickie Baddour and our ol’ buddy Todd Turner (HIS FUCKING FIRST COUSIN and mentor of sorts, how hilarious is THAT) were in the N&O sticking up for him today.

From the institutional racism of the AFAM/Swahili scam to producing and nurturing this monstrous sexist pig/predator…the rotten underbelly of that shitheap is on full display, is it not?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Sooo…George Sr. and Oscar weren’t just twins. They had a triplet, separated at birth. If that dude doesn’t have Bluth genes in him I’ll eat my shoe.

NO TOUCHING!!!! Indeed.

From N&O online version…

Teague sought to emulate Turner, who was AD at Connecticut, Vanderbilt and Washington in addition to N.C. State. Said Turner, “He followed the path I took.”

Turner, like Baddour, has been a mentor for Teague at times. In the past few days, he said he has tried to be supportive.

44rules
    Participant

For those of us not in the Triangle area who don’t have access to the Noise and Distorter, what happened?

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Wufpacker
    Participant
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Sooo…George Sr. and Oscar weren’t just twins. They had a triplet, separated at birth. If that dude doesn’t have Bluth genes in him I’ll eat my shoe.

NO TOUCHING!!!! Indeed.

That is seven kinds of fucking hilarious.

redisgood
    Participant

The fact the guy is an alcoholic, sexist, bullying pervert doesn’t change the fact he is a good, upstanding individual… huh?

Gowolves
    Participant

I grew up in the same neighborhood with this guy. He was a good guy even though back then he was a big tarhole fan. I saw him about five years ago at mutual friends funeral. He had just left for the jib at VCU. I would never had guessed he would something like this! Truly he is very disturbed or a very bad drinking problem. It is strange to see people turn out in way you never thought would happen.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.