Some Belk Bowl Chatter

Home Forums All StateFansNation Some Belk Bowl Chatter

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Now that Christmas is over, if not the Christmas hangover, it’s time to talk Belk Bowl. The Pack has been in Charlotte for a few days now, practicing
    [See the full post at: Some Belk Bowl Chatter]

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… this seems more like a faint whisper from down here….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    tractor57
    Participant

Maybe we will chat after the game.

Wufpacker
    Participant

… this seems more like a faint whisper from down here….

Agreed bill. It appears that the fanbase might be somewhat apathetic today.

Becton901
    Participant

Not much traffic on this thread yet. Hope it picks up.

I’m considering buying tickets outside the stadium. I haven’t done that in a long time. Does anyone have advice? What is the chance of invalid tickets? Thanks.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I love the Bowl match up we got. Hopefully we can keep it respectable. Not sure what we’re supposed to infer about Dave’s comments on the soft schedule? Is he saying he’s fine intentionally scheduling cup cakes to pad our record or is he just commenting that he’s aware the fans prefer not playing “Turd U” for half the year?

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Not sure what we’re supposed to infer about Dave’s comments on the soft schedule?

Like most coach-speak….absolutely nothing.

Wufpacker
    Participant

If anything, it might indicate he’s tired of fielding that particular line of questions considering he had little/no control in building said schedule.

MrPlywood
    Participant

The CBS Sports chatter has 5 out of 6 experts picking against the Pack mainly due to the weak schedule. Here’s to proving them wrong.

lumbee wolfman
    Participant

Hey Becton901,

Go to Stubhub.com. Search “Wolfpack football”. Click on the link to the Belk bowl; and you can buy very good face value seats or below face value (upper decks are currently $20 each).

I’ll be in section 110. Tickets there are $89. They may be even lower tomorrow morning.

Go Pack!!!

Wolfanatic
    Participant

This isn’t Belk Bowl chatter, just bowl chatter, but, FWIW, Navy had the best helmets ever yesterday…Incredibly produced…beautiful helmets with an aircraft carrier and jet…really sweet…

lumbee wolfman
    Participant

Was anyone else at the ’95 Peach Bowl when the Pack beat Mississippi State???

Damn cow bells were like cow turds in a pasture. They were all over the place and you didn’t want to be close to any of them!!! MSU fans were the most irritating losers I’d ever been around.

We don’t need more cow bell!!!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Damn cow bells were like cow turds in a pasture. They were all over the place and you didn’t want to be close to any of them!!! MSU fans were the most irritating losers I’d ever been around.

We don’t need more cow bell!!!

I was. Had a damn headache all the way back up I-85, salved only by the savoring of sweet victory. Would that we be as fortunate tomorry.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

I can’t deal with a Hole named Fritts…Effin Anti-Christ….

tractor57
    Participant

No f’ing more cowbell

Wufpacker
    Participant

For those unawarez….Belk Bowl officials made a judgement call, overruling the “artificial noisemaker” rule for MSU fans and their cowbells.

tractor57
    Participant

If they bring those I’m glad to not be there. Had my time with the cowbell

TheCOWDOG

“Everybody have a good time.”

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Come on CD..You can deal with a Hole named Fritts?

Wolfanatic
    Participant

sacrilege…I tell you…

TheCOWDOG

That UNx guy might just as well be named Fritter…Corn Fritter.

No lineage, no problem. 🙂

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

No… but I was at the ’75 Peach Bowl between two young coaches named Lou and Bobby….
    Coldest damn football game I ever went to…
    It’s was so cold … we didn’t open that bottle of bourbon we snuck in…
    and we went back to the hotel to watch the second half…

Mr. Dog… your turn…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    wolfpackdawg
    Participant

I was at the 95’Peach and the Belk bowl last year. It was colder than a well digger’s a$$.

MrPlywood
    Participant

More bowl chatter… Clemson sends home 3 players for failed drug tests, including their senior kicker and second leading WR.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.