Selection Sunday – Joyous Day (List Predictions)

Home Forums All StateFansNation Selection Sunday – Joyous Day (List Predictions)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Oh the joy of Selection Sunday, when you know your name will be called. Is any day (well, other than Glorious May Day) sweeter? Mark Gottfried goes 4-
    [See the full post at: Selection Sunday – Joyous Day (List Predictions)]

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

I’m liking 8 and Vanillanova !

Wufpacker
    Participant

Good Pack shows up, sweet 16 via KU.

pakfanistan
    Participant

I’m not confident in our ability to win games on consecutive days.

Edit: I’d prognosticate on seed and opponent, but I don’t have any clue.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Since this cuts off in forums, the ask is “Predict seed and who we would theoretically play in Round of 32” (should we get that far, assuming nothing).

Wulfpack
    Participant

8,Dayton. Wisconsin.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I’m not confident in our ability to win games on consecutive days.

Edit: I’d prognosticate on seed and opponent, but I don’t have any clue.

Fortunately, we won’t have to do that unless a power outage delays our Th/Fr game until after midnight. 😀

pakfanistan
    Participant

Fortunately, we won’t have to do that unless a power outage delays our Th/Fr game until after midnight.

Oh, all the way then XD

Wufpacker
    Participant

Oh, all the way then XD

BJD95
    Keymaster

Everton blanks the Barcodes 3-nil. It’s a good day.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Everton blanks the Barcodes 3-nil. It’s a good day.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Since this cuts off in forums, the ask is “Predict seed and who we would theoretically play in Round of 32? (should we get that far, assuming nothing).

Obviously, our glorious leader forgot about the “edit” button to over ride whatever character count WordPress uses.

PackFamily
    Participant

No way we are an 8-seed with an RPI of ~40. I expect we will be a 10 seed with the potential for one-seed movement up or down.

MP
    Participant

I’m going 9-seed and Kentucky

BJD95
    Keymaster

Since this cuts off in forums, the ask is “Predict seed and who we would theoretically play in Round of 32? (should we get that far, assuming nothing).

Obviously, our glorious leader forgot about the “edit” button to over ride whatever character count WordPress uses.

I tried to figure that out just now, and it made my brain hurt. I too stupid, Comrade VA.

Coach Abatemarco
    Participant

Ok. I see us as a 10 seed with so many losses and we will play vcu and than go against gonzaga. They love making us play some A10 teams. Could be dayton or davidson. Selection committee will not be nice to us. Lets wait and see.

Die hard state fan from the crystal coast!

choppack1
    Participant

I think we are a 9 or 10. Our opponent depends on seed (duh) but if we are a 8 or 9 I can see us having Kentucky if we are 8 or 9.

pakfanistan
    Participant

The last minute of this Dayton/VCU game has been massively entertaining.

Edit: Wrong thread, still true.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

I think 9 seed and Wisconsin (I could have sworn there were double letters in “Wisconsin”; thank goodness for spell check). And if you like May Day, try International Women’s Day, March 8th.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I’m quite irritated that the fishwrap didn’t include a blank bracket for me to fill in. Now I have to pray I can find a blank sheet of paper and that my home PC printer has ink (kids usually burn through both without telling me) and EVEN IF SO, it’s not the same as filling it in on newsprint.

Capitalist pigs. This never would have happened with Pravda.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I tried to figure that out just now, and it made my brain hurt. I too stupid, Comrade VA.

I could be wrong, but I think he’s hinting at an edit of the forum OP using a simple little cut/paste from the blog entry full text.

As an aside, lemme get this straight….

You do a fairly large bulk of work from home, but you’re unsure if you’ve got any paper or ink in the printer cartridge?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Yeah, I am stubborn about just saving my printing for the days I’m in the office. I can get by that way. Maybe that makes me LEED certified silver? LMAO

Heelh8r
    Participant

I have us playing Duke in the 8/9 spot or UVa or the Irish if seeded lower. The committee does not expect us to win and will not hesitate to put us in the bracket opposite another ACC team. We just GOTT to prove them wrong.

bill-1956
    Participant

A 10 seed with a second game date with Gonzaga would be optimum.

But – if an 8 or 9 seed with Kentucky looming – well, just go ahead and put a quarter in the juke box – let’s dance.

redisgood
    Participant

I’m going with a 9 seed, and we will be victim #36 for Kentucky.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.