Seeking Internet radio options for Pack basketball

Home Forums All StateFansNation Seeking Internet radio options for Pack basketball

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    44rules
    Participant

So for the last few years I’ve listened to basketball on Tunein radio, which also has an app. That seems to have disappeared – the Wolfpack sports network powered by Learfield or whatever doesn’t show up in the searches anymore.

Does anybody else know of other options?

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Texpack
    Participant

My search for NC State on the tunein radio app lead to the North Carolina State sports network. The MEEEEECHIgan game can be found there.

44rules
    Participant

I’ll try that again tonight. I wound up listening to the Syracuse radio announcers for that football game.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

MrPlywood
    Participant

I was going to say, often I’m able to get the opposing team’s stream. Not the greatest, but better than nothing. I used to have a few go to Pack stations that were late to the “block the game feed” strategy, but now it seems that all of the Wolfpack network stations are on the same page.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster
    44rules
    Participant

Fantastic, Vawolf. Much obliged.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Thanks Va. It must have been longer than I thought since I looked for that. Didn’t State go to a stream-for-pay model at some point?

44rules
    Participant

Stream is working much better than the team. Sigh.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.