Carlos Rodon Update(s)

Home Forums All StateFansNation Carlos Rodon Update(s)

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    gugliottancstate
    Participant

Carlos Rodon will be pitching in Winston-Salem on Sunday, August 3rd!

Wufpacker
    Participant
    tractor57
    Participant

I listened to the game yesterday thanks to radio coverage by WSJS-AM in W-S. As I remember 39 pitches with 27 strikes. Based on the play by play he was really on with that wicked slider but has some control issues with other pitches. He left the game with W-S up 1-0. In the end they lost.

gugliottancstate
    Participant

Rodon is going to start for the Winston-Salem Dash on Wednesday, August 12th! They are giving out 1,000 Rondon cards at the gates. I’ll be there supporting the Pack!

44rules
    Participant

Going to be quite difficult since Wednesday is Aug. 13. Do you mean Tuesday?

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

gugliottancstate
    Participant

Sorry, Wednesday the 13th.

Wufpacker
    Participant
    packpowerfan
    Participant

Wuf, I greatly appreciate the updates. I feel like I’m responsible for them, given that I’m a State alum and a White Sox fan (I almost had a stroke when Carlos dropped to 3rd), but I’m so caught up in the poop show that is the 2014 Sox I sort of forget to post.

Carlos should be in the bullpen before the season’s end. Barring a shelling in AAA, that is. I’m hoping to see him next Sunday in start #2.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Rodon started Tuesday, but did not figure in the decision of a 10-5 Charlotte loss.

3.0 IP, 1H, 1R(earned), 3K, 3BB, 55 pitches (35 strikes)

The 3rd inning run he gave up was the result of two consecutive walks, a base hit, and a sac fly.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wuf, I greatly appreciate the updates. I feel like I’m responsible for them, given that I’m a State alum and a White Sox fan (I almost had a stroke when Carlos dropped to 3rd), but I’m so caught up in the poop show that is the 2014 Sox I sort of forget to post.

Carlos should be in the bullpen before the season’s end. Barring a shelling in AAA, that is. I’m hoping to see him next Sunday in start #2.

I feel your pain. Especially the past two nights. OK, I didn’t exactly FEEL it, but I did watch it. I was pleasantly surprised that we got Sale’s (arguably) worst outing of the year.

Too bad for you, you didn’t get the Ubaldo gimme. Fortunately for my sanity, no one else will either (hopefully) as he has been delegated to the pen for the time-being and will hopefully remain there.

Wufpacker
    Participant
    Texpack
    Participant

As happy as I am for Carlos, I get sick to my stomach every time I see how well he’s doing since the DisAstros passed on him and then FAILED TO EVEN SIGN their number one pick.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.