Rodon and ChiSox vs. the Cardinals

Home Forums StateFans Baseball & Other Sports Rodon and ChiSox vs. the Cardinals

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    PackerInRussia
    Participant

You really threw me there. I won’t tell you how many posts I had to read before I realized this was tacked onto something from last summer. It was still fun to reminisce about the O’s from last season. Maybe “fun” isn’t the word I’m looking for. Carlos with the loss after giving up 2 runs in the first two innings, then throwing 5 scoreless.
    How about the weird pitching delivery of John Gant of the Braves (no relation to Ron)? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/04/07/the-weirdest-most-confusing-pitching-delivery-in-baseball-belongs-to-john-gant/

Gowolves
    Participant

Yeah I got to watch a bit of the game. Rodon’s slider was up in the zone in the early innings. Once he settled down he pitched well enough for the win if he had gotten some run support. Of course the A’s sent their ace out on the mound as well so run’s were going to be at a premium. 6k’s and one walk for Rodon. They hit him pretty good(line drives) when the ball was up in the zone but fortunately every time they hit it was right at the outfielders knees.

redisgood
    Participant

Carlos will be pitching in prime time tonight. 8:00pm on ESPN at home vs the Red Sox.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.