Rivers leads Chargers Comeback

Home Forums All StateFansNation Rivers leads Chargers Comeback

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

If you didn’t get to see Philip Rivers’ leading the Chargers in a come from behind victory yesterday then you missed a thing of beauty. We’ve got some
    [See the full post at: Rivers leads Chargers Comeback]

Wufpacker
    Participant

As they say this time of year, bah humbug.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Did not turn on the TV until late yesterday. Saw the last few minutes of the game….SD’s D let them down….fortunately, the Ravens only got a FG…..so it was up to PR to “do his thing”.

Reminded me of Toby Keith’s “As Good as I once Was”. PR is obviously NOT as good as he once was, yesterday’s performance and the march down the field and the score was pure poetry.

We saw it many times in CF. PR NEVER, EVER gives up. He thinks he can pull the bunny out of the beret and that he CAN win the game.

He did and I was one more happy WOLFPACKER. Still euphoric over Saturday and yesterday just was the icing on the cake.

BBQ Sauce
    Participant

The Chargers should have lost that game. The Ravens shot themselves in the feet with bad penalties.
    It was nice to see Phil pull it out though.

choppack1
    Participant

Roo – he ain’t in the Dan Marino stage of his career yet. The chargers still have this and at least next year to get this guy a ring.

My favorite qb to watch play…throws the most incredible ball in the game still.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.