Recruiting: Look who's going to be at the FSU game

Home Forums StateFans Football Recruiting: Look who's going to be at the FSU game

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greywolf
    Participant

Sure, a few of these guys may be coming to see FSU, but there weren’t this number of top quality RB’s at FSU games in 2010 and 2012. This list is just the RB’s who have announced they are coming. There will be a gang of other position players there as well. I hope they are there when we blow the top of the locker room after a big upset. 😉

Reggie Gallaspy, Southern Guilford
    Nyheim Hines, Garner
    Marcus Marshall, Raleigh Millbrook
    Bryce Love, Wake Forest
    Rocky Reid, Concord (Tennessee commit)
    Johnny Frasier, Princeton (FSU soft commit)

Getting Gallasby and Hines would be sweet. Thinking of getting Marshall along with Gallasby and Hines is insane. I may be nuts but I can see a place for all 3 — RB, Slot Receiver and WR.

Go Pack!

Here’s what one of these guys is saying about his recruitment, “I’m looking for a team that I’m comfortable with that’s family-oriented,” Gallaspy said, “where I can spend three or four years and be comfortable on campus, off
    campus, in the classroom, outside the classroom.”

(A cheap shot for sure but notice he didn’t mention going to a bowl as one of his considerations. My guess is if he chooses us he plans on taking us to a bowl, not going along for the ride.)

tjfoose1
    Participant

Marcus and Bryce were on the same Pop Warner team; their dads’ where the coaches. Both fathers know the recruiting game. I seriously doubt either father guides them to NC State, though anything is possible, I guess.

They were fast then too.

StateFans
    Keymaster

Johnny Frasier was on WNCN 17 this morning and said he was committed to Florida State

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.